• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Stevenage OMT *

Where is Gallas? All of a sudden one cannot hear anything about him..was he released?

:rolleyes:

We're not really working hard at all, same attitude we had against Arse. We also arent defending the space in front of the defence well, way too much space.

We don't press, we never get to the second ball, we don't work hard enough, we underestimate teams, we overestimate teams.. How do we go about changing all of these?

I cant bear tommorrow morning already, even if we win 10-1 itll be all about how we let one in, whereas if it was arsenal it would be classed as a great comeback

I've had one of those afternoons where I didn't know whether to laugh, cry or bang my head against a wall so realised that things didn't bode well for this evening. But here i am unable to resist the torture of it :cry: :)

Back