• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Stevenage OMT *

team v Stevenage - Cudicini; Kaboul, Dawson, Nelsen, Rose; Lennon, Kranjcar, Parker, Bale; Van der Vaart, Defoe.

Kranjcar in Central midfield.
Kaboul at right back.

Two wingers but no one to head in the crosses!
I hope bale is on the right and lennon on the left then as crosses are a waste of time.

Good solid team, but just as good to see Gallas on the bench. He could be vital in the run-in. Having 5 CB's, 6 if you include Bong, gives us the chance to rest Walker every so often.
I know he's a young fit lad, but he does need the odd break, especially if do we end up with another 2 midweek games to fit in

Knew we'd play Kaboul at right back, Walker definitely needed a rest. Nice to see Ekotto getting a rest too, overall that defence should be more than capable of containing a League One team but anything can happen in football.

Happy with the midfield too. Lennon and Bale both had to start, get their fitness up for Everton at the weekend, nice midfield two of Parker and Kranjcar too, I actually think Niko will get on the scoresheet, a rest for Little Luka too. Defoe's deserved a start.

Back