• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Stevenage OMT *

Neither Sandro or Livermore starting?

That feels like a bad joke to me, they both played well against man united...

Yes a little harsh on them I suppose, but its good to have some many options once again

It is good to have the option yes, but i am assuming that parker is first choice for the weekend match, sandro or livermore should be able to do the job against stevenage so why play Parker?

If he's played at the weekend and looks tired i'll be irritated.

Why is Daws arguing?...Like the ref is gonna change his mind

:rolleyes:

The right call, always a pen. But we should never be letting them get into this situation. They defended very well last time, hopefully we can actually break their deadlock. The thing is they are a very fit and quick team, my friend is mates with Ronnie Henry and he says that they do a fudge loads of fitness training and are the fittest in the league. Do we have the legs to keep up with them?

nelson_haha2.jpg
simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Back