• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Stevenage OMT *

i dunno a few cheap goals against soft opposition could be just what we need. i'd play a stronger side. vdv should certainly play if he's fit. he needs the minutes

as for saturday everton have much bigger fish to fry. they've got the derby next tuesday and sunderland in the cup following. if it was us with mid table and with a cup quarter final coming i know we wouldn't be trying all that hard in the league games.

I want us to play as we did against Hearts at the beginning of the season. Very convincing.

I'd like a few first-teamers thrown in for this one. Bale and Lennon, to gain fitness, and Modric, to secure the midfield and orchestrate us. It's all well and good complaining about fatigue,but if we lose to Stevenage, the high fitness levels of our players won't console me one bloody bit.

From the BBC;

Redknapp also blocked any hope Stevenage had he would play a weakened team against the League One outfit at White Hart Lane. "I'm going to put a very strong team out," he revealed. "I wouldn't be taking liberties with this game." Scott Parker is fit and available after his suspension against Manchester United, while Gareth Bale has shaken off his hamstring strain. Rafael van der Vaart and William Gallas will have fitness tests and Ledley King is to be rested.

From the BBC;

Redknapp also blocked any hope Stevenage had he would play a weakened team against the League One outfit at White Hart Lane. "I'm going to put a very strong team out," he revealed. "I wouldn't be taking liberties with this game." Scott Parker is fit and available after his suspension against Manchester United, while Gareth Bale has shaken off his hamstring strain. Rafael van der Vaart and William Gallas will have fitness tests and Ledley King is to be rested.

Good to hear, Gallas and Dawson Weds, King and Kaboul Saturday night.

Cudicini
Walker Gallas Dawson Rose
Dos Santos Livermore Parker Bale
VDV Defoe

Lennon,Modric,Adebayor,Kaboul,King and Freidel all get a rest without weakening the side too much

2-0

From the BBC;

I'd still give VDV and Bale a rest.

Wouldn't mind seeing Adam Smith given a run, he's played against Stevenage a few times down in league one.

Changed my mind on a few players:

---------------------Cudicini--------------------- (I'd much prefer Gomes of course)
Walker-------Dawson----------Gallas---------Rose
Lennon------Parker-------------Modric--------Bale
-----------------------VdV-----------------------
-----------------------Defoe-----------------------

Operation restore confidence.

Any win will do, but a good one would be a nice confidence booster after our recent results.

Would like to see Bale get some minutes, and Parker too. Thought Nelsen played well against them last time, although if Gallas is fit it would be good to see him in too.

From the BBC;

This is good to hear. Field a strong team. Go 2 or 3 up by the 60 min mark and then bring on some fringe players to give them experience/prove a point etc.

Back