• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Stevenage OMT *

---------------- cudicini ----------------
- smith - dawson - nelsen - rose -
- gio - livermore - modric - niko -
------------- defoe - saha --------------

4-0

Just get us through to the quarters nothing special. 2-0 no injuries, 70 mins for Lennon, 60 for Bale, 442, no injuries and I'll be happy.

567.jpeg

How good is the lad smith? He's played for the u21s hasn't he?
Might be an opportunity, although Stevenage are no mugs. Perhaps play a strong XI and if we are doing ok get Kaboul or Walker off for Adam Smith.

Are mods allowed to start OMT's?

If we have OMT GHod's, and you lot are now writing the scripture, that would make you OMT priests (Not saying you touch little boys). It never ends well when priests and prophets start spouting brick.

My point is brick OMT.

How good is the lad smith? He's played for the u21s hasn't he?
Might be an opportunity, although Stevenage are no mugs. Perhaps play a strong XI and if we are doing ok get Kaboul or Walker off for Adam Smith.

Adam Smith is ineligible - played for MK Dons earlier in the Cup

GK Cudicini
RB Livermore
CB Nelson
CB Dawson
LB Rose
RM Lennon
CM Sandro
CM Parker
LM Krancjar
FW Defoe
FW Saha

That should do it. 2-0 up at half time then bring Lennon off for Lancaster.

I hope Defoe has a blinder - much needed confidence boost for someone who has been inexplicably overlooked of late

Would also like to see Gio feature, as well as Rose - we can always bring on Lennon later on if needed

It better not go to extra-time, and GHod forbid even penalties, bad enough having to even play 90 minutes midweek before such a vital game

i dunno a few cheap goals against soft opposition could be just what we need. i'd play a stronger side. vdv should certainly play if he's fit. he needs the minutes

as for saturday everton have much bigger fish to fry. they've got the derby next tuesday and sunderland in the cup following. if it was us with mid table and with a cup quarter final coming i know we wouldn't be trying all that hard in the league games.

Back