• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Stevenage OMT *

Scotty Parker :D

Tonight has been a masterclass in guts without touch/passing from the wee fella

Well done Spurs, I doubted you, but you just about managed to scrape through after 180 with a couple of goalline clearances

Well done Tottenham. I think Stevenage deserve a bit of credit, did well in the first place to get a replay and I thought they did well tonight too away from home. Defoe who probably should have started against Man Utd has now got 3 in 2 and deserves a start against Everton, shame that Lennon went off injured, nice to see Bale's confidence rise at the end then, good to see VDV play a full 90 minutes, we'll probably play 4-4-2 at the weekend with VDV on the right and Defoe/Ade uptop.

See, this is what you use rudimentary knowledge of German for. Coming up with crude insults online. :D

Oh, and we won. Yay!

Credit to Stevenage tonight, decent effort, unlucky not to equalise on 2 occasions at 2-1. Funnily enough,that could end up being a tougher game than Bolton next weekend, think they may have their priority on survival.
They have a game at Villa on the Tuesday after, which they may fancy getting 3pts from,could pick an 11 which reflects it

Ended up making hard work of that. Well done Defoe for two good finishes to bail us out of the brick. We play like that against Everton and the result will go the same way as Arsenal or Utd. We really need to get our act together or we're in danger of blowing this season massively.

Ended up making hard work of that. Well done Defoe for two good finishes to bail us out of the brick. We play like that against Everton and the result will go the same way as Arsenal or Utd. We really need to get our act together or we're in danger of blowing this season massively.

First half at least...

Armchair I agree; MK I don't agree. Parker is not a metronome he is not a deep lying playmaker at all nor does he set the tempo. That job goes to modric. In fact Parker appears to play with very little evidence of foresight or knowledge of causality in his actions. He doesn't appear to be on the same wavelength as the over players with regards to where they want the ball or the timing of the ball being released. He relies too much on instinct, has tunnel vision and can only see what is directly in front of him making him telegraph his balls very easily; his inability to turn and face the opposition when he recieves the ball facing our goal is a hindrance. In fact if you want a perfect example of the metronome/Makelele/deep lying holder you only need to look at livermore's performance v everton. Won the ball cleanly, released it quickly to the attacking playmaker whilst the other team where still in transition from defence to attack all in a positive manner. No fannying around with little spins, no playing one two's with the centrebacks but good positive possession football with the intention to attack. He only played the ball backwards if he needed to. If anyone believes that Parker is more valuable in positive play than players like Modric or Rafa then they are blind.

you have started hobyhorsing your Livermore eulogies without trying to understand the point you are condemning.

are you related to him? Livermore is not as good or influential as either Parker or Ukelele. Parker creates space to play the game he does, Livermore plays in the space he has. They are different players, and whils JL has made fantastic strides, he is not the complete or finished article your recent posts appear that you are suggesting he is.

IMHO

Back