• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Scum OMT ***

-----------Lloris

Walker Dier Verts Rose

--Wanyama--Winks

--Lamela-Alli-Son

--------Janssen

Subs: Vorm, Davies, 2CV, Dembele, Onomah, GKN, Kane

-----------Lloris

Walker Dier Verts Rose

--Wanyama--Winks

--Lamela-Alli-Son

--------Janssen

Subs: Vorm, Davies, 2CV, Dembele, Onomah, GKN, Kane

You are dropping Eriksen from the entire squad? And starting Winks in his first PL match away to the scum?

You are dropping Eriksen from the entire squad? And starting Winks in his first PL match away to the scum?

He hates Eriksen... and Mason made his first start away there and we drew so I get Gutter boys logic

Id actually go with

.....................Hugo.................

Walker... Toby/Dier... Verts.....Rose

...............Victor......................

Dele.... Son....... Kane......Nkodou

.................Jansenn.................

Revitalise our attack a bit and put pressure on Xhaka

1) If Spurs don’t find bottle they will get smashed
Since that exhilarating victory over Emirates Marketing Project, Spurs have gone six games without a win and their performance inWednesday’s defeat by Bayer Leverkusen at Wembley amounted to a bottle job of England-v-Iceland proportions, with several of the same culprits plus some character masquerading as a £30m midfielder. The north London derby offers a chance for rapid redemption but if Spurs players cannot get their heads sufficiently together to pass to each other and track runners, at least, then Mauricio Pochettino’s embarrassment is about to get an awful lot deeper. PD

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...league-10-things-to-look-out-for-this-weekend

Eriksen and Sissoko should be nowhere near the squad until they pull their socks up considerably. It's mental rot they've got as much as anything, and that needs isolating.

We need better transitioning, and next to a solid DM like Wanyama, Winks will be fine. And yes, Mason made an admirable debut in identical circumstances on two years ago.

Lloris
Walker Dier Vertonghen Rose
Wanyama Winks
Eriksen Alli N'Koudou
Janssen

Our defence looked dodgy when pressed on Wednesday. Arsenal dont press They'll be able to play it out from the back without much trouble.
Prepare for the worse with Dembele, Lamela, Kane and Alderweireld all likely unavailable to start.

Winks deserves a start.
N'Koudou deserves a start and he will keep Bellerin pinned back.

Son has been so poor for 4 or 5 games now. Sure so has Eriksen. The difference is Eriksen does way more without the ball.
Only Lloris has made less tackles per 90 minutes than Son. Eriksen has the best interception stats of any of our non defenders.

Janssen is the only Spurs player to score in the last 6 games.

As for Arsenal they simply haven't played anyone:

2-0 down to an embarrassingly brick Ludogrets team.
Beat the worse team in the league Sunderland.
League Cup win against a Championship team at home.
A draw at home against a Middlebrough team we beat easily away.
A win against Ludogrets.
Conceding 2 against the second worse team in the league Swansea.
A last minute goal that never should have been given against Burnley.
A win against Basel.
An easy win against the worse Chelsea performance I've seen since the days of Mark Stein and John Spencer.
A win against a Championship team in the League cup.
A win against the 3rd worse team in the League down to ten men Hull.

I wish we had that run of fixtures.

Lloris
Walker Dier Vertonghen Rose
Wanyama Winks
Eriksen Alli N'Koudou
Janssen

Our defence looked dodgy when pressed on Wednesday. Arsenal dont press They'll be able to play it out from the back without much trouble.
Prepare for the worse with Dembele, Lamela, Kane and Alderweireld all likely unavailable to start.

Winks deserves a start.
N'Koudou deserves a start and he will keep Bellerin pinned back.

Son has been so poor for 4 or 5 games now. Sure so has Eriksen. The difference is Eriksen does way more without the ball.
Only Lloris has made less tackles per 90 minutes than Son. Eriksen has the best interception stats of any of our non defenders.

Janssen is the only Spurs player to score in the last 6 games.

As for Arsenal they simply haven't played anyone:

2-0 down to an embarrassingly brick Ludogrets team.
Beat the worse team in the league Sunderland.
League Cup win against a Championship team at home.
A draw at home against a Middlebrough team we beat easily away.
A win against Ludogrets.
Conceding 2 against the second worse team in the league Swansea.
A last minute goal that never should have been given against Burnley.
A win against Basel.
An easy win against the worse Chelsea performance I've seen since the days of Mark Stein and John Spencer.
A win against a Championship team in the League cup.
A win against the 3rd worse team in the League down to ten men Hull.

I wish we had that run of fixtures.
I wish we had that run of results.

I think the manager has continued to play certain players that we all want dropping in the hope they will come through their bad form.

I also think he will continue to do this on Sunday.

Id take the point now if someone offered it. Please someone offer it.

I wish we had that run of results.

Wherever we have played against the same teams this season our results have been better than theirs.

Tottenham 1-1 Liverpool ; Arsenal 3-4 Liverpool
Tottenham 1-0 Sunderland; Sunderland 1-4 Arsenal
Middlesbrough 1-2 Tottenham; Arsenal 0-0 Middlesbrough
Tottenham 1-1 Leicester; Leicester 0-0 Arsenal

-------------Lloris-----------
Walker---Dier---Vert---Rose
-----Wanyama--Dembele----
---Eriksen----Kane-----Alli--
------------Janssen-----------

The injuries are really hurting us this season.

Wherever we have played against the same teams this season our results have been better than theirs.

That's good. But based on points we haven't done so in the other games we've both played.

I wouldn't say a 1-0 at home v Sunderland was better than winning 4-1 away, or that a 1-1 at home to Leicester was any better than 0-0 away either, so you're really only talking about 2 games out of 10. A bit too tenuous for me.

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 14m14 minutes ago
Mauricio on adorably cute photos of animals: "@Ben_Davies33 is out. @MoussaSissoko is serving the last game of his suspension."

Every cloud has a silver lining!

Ben Pearce ‏@BenPearceSpurs 44s45 seconds ago
#thfc Pochettino says Harry Kane is fit for the derby and could start. Dembele's a doubt. Alderweireld and Lamela are out.

New teams based on this info!?

-----------lloris
walker---dier---vert---rose
--son---wanyama--alli---n'koudou
----------kane---janssen

If Dembele is fit, swap him for Alli.

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 14m14 minutes ago
Mauricio on adorably cute photos of animals: "@Ben_Davies33 is out. @MoussaSissoko is serving the last game of his suspension."

Every cloud has a silver lining!

Ben Pearce ‏@BenPearceSpurs 44s45 seconds ago
#thfc Pochettino says Harry Kane is fit for the derby and could start. Dembele's a doubt. Alderweireld and Lamela are out.

New teams based on this info!?

-----------Lloris

Walker Dier Verts Rose

--Wanyama--Winks

--Son-----Alli----NKoudou

--------Janssen

I'd go with
~~~~~~~~~~ Lloris
Walker ~ Dier ~ Vertonghen ~ Rose
~~~~~ Wanyama ~ Winks/Eriksen
~~~ Kane ~~~ Alli ~~~ Son
~~~~~~~~~ Janssen

I doubt Kane will be a starter, though, and if Dembele is somehow fit, I can see him getting the nod in midfield, with Eriksen moving up. Number 23 needs to start showing some of what he can do.

I wouldn't say a 1-0 at home v Sunderland was better than winning 4-1 away, or that a 1-1 at home to Leicester was any better than 0-0 away either, so you're really only talking about 2 games out of 10. A bit too tenuous for me.

All I'm saying is they are no better than us.

If our last 6 games were:
Ludogorets Razgrad (a)
Sunderland (a)
Reading (h)
Middlesbrough (h)
Ludogorets Razgrad (h)
Swansea (h)

Then we wouldn't be in the form we're in with half the forum fearing the worse.

Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino confirms Harry Kane is in squad to face Arsenal.

I think he'll start. If he's fit enough to make the squad, he's fit enough to play!

Back