• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Scum OMT ***

Where's all the arsenal form guff coming from, they haven't beaten one of note and are conceding for fun. 2 against Ludogorets and Swansea, and scraped games against burnley and Bournemouth, and a late flourish against Sunderland isn't exactly anything to fear.
Not saying will win but perspective please, don't fall for all this press ass locking.
Many of us on GG are sensitive souls who are bruised from our recent catastrophic tumble in form and lack of Swashbuckling Glory, hence a dent to the fragile edges of our optimism.

I think we need a change for this game, try to surprise them a bit. If Kane can move without pain, I'd play him from the start. If Toby has one good leg, likewise. Try 442, or maybe 3 at the back -- the latter allows for 2 strikers and 3 in midfield. I'd go 442, sit a bit deeper, play more direct and be very aggressive in the tackle.

--------------lloris
walker-----toby----vert----rose
son----wanyama---dier----lamela/n'kodou (depending on lamela fitness)
----------kane---janssen

Where's all the arsenal form guff coming from, they haven't beaten one of note and are conceding for fun. 2 against Ludogorets and Swansea, and scraped games against burnley and Bournemouth, and a late flourish against Sunderland isn't exactly anything to fear.
Not saying will win but perspective please, don't fall for all this press ass locking.

I was all pumped up untill the last line!

Well, it's not like we've played the top of the crop over our last six games either, so compared to our form, they do look like world beaters. I'm afraid it's going to get ugly on Sunday, unless we step up our effort tenfold.

As much as I don't like Dier at CB, I'm not sure I can bring myself to throwing CCV into the NLD. We also wont play two left footed CBs to forget Wimmer.

Janssen should be great in this game as they'll have a lot of possession so his hold-up play will be extremely valuable. Then its just a question of Eriksen or Son, I think he'll play Eriksen, I'd play Son

------------------Lloris-----------------

--Walker-----Dier----Verts----Rose

----------Wanyama---Dembele-----

---Lamela---------Alli-----------Son

------------------Janssen--------------

subs: Vorm, Davies, Wimmer, Winks, Eriksen, NKoudou, Kane

Anyone been fearing a Rose or Lamela sending off lately both seem to get booked early in games.

I am fearful for this game, this will be where Poch shows what he's got too picking the right team picking the confidence up tactics

Oh FFS what a bunch of namely-pambys...

Hugo

Walker Dier Verts Rose

Wanyama Moose

Lamela Alli Son

Janssen

subs: Eriksen, Kane, Winks, Georgie-boy, Davies, Vorm

We. Will. Win.

Those clams are due for a popped-bubble, and I think Poch will make sure we are the ones to do it.

Hugo

Walker Dier Verts Rose

Wanyama Moose

Lamela Alli Son

Janssen

We. Will. Win.

Those clams are due for a popped-bubble, and I think Poch will make sure we are the ones to do it.

Steff, this is not like you at all! Where has all your unbounding eternal optimism gone?

Steff, this is not like you at all! Where has all your unbounding eternal optimism gone?

You wot?

'We. Will. Win.

Those clams are due for a popped-bubble, and I think Poch will make sure we are the ones to do it"

???

I think that could be characterized as optimistic, indeed, given some of the hellacious whimpering and blubbering around these parts recently, it likely earns me back my 'mad happy clapper' status!!!!!!

You wot?

'We. Will. Win.

Those clams are due for a popped-bubble, and I think Poch will make sure we are the ones to do it"

???

I think that could be characterized as optimistic, indeed, given some of the hellacious whimpering and blubbering around these parts recently, it likely earns me back my 'mad happy clapper' status!!!!!!

I was being sarcastic ;)

Hugo

Walker Dier Verts Rose

Wanyama Moose

Lamela Alli Son

Janssen

We. Will. Win.

We could have the entire first team out with food poisoning and you would still think we would beat Real Madrid :p

Can't see anything other than a heavy defeat. We haven't won at their place since Redknapp was in charge and before that had to go back to 1993 since our last win and they are scoring goals for fun.

Unless Kane and Toby miraculously recover in time I'd take a point.

Hugo

Walker Dier Verts Rose

Wanyama Moose

Lamela Alli Son

Janssen

We. Will. Win.

I LOVE your optimism Steff:D
...but you say the same thing every season "WE. WILL. WIN." lol

And that is when we are NOT missing our best players or NOT able to create chances for toffee

I'll have a swig with you though..

Back