• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT**********************

Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial

Great to welcome @oliviamunn and the new #ROBOCOP Joel Kinnaman to the Lane! Joel is a huge Spurs fan

BYtSH3yCQAAcK22.jpg

Robocop is a Spurs fan? Lovely.

AVB looks like a complete idiot with lloris now (as he also did at the time) .

Anyway, good team, would have liked to see Lamela but hopefully he ll at least come on. Coys!

who won the toss? if it was us - good decision to go towards the paxton - the sun n stuff - we rarely go towards that end first

Am I imagining it or is our offside trap really, really, really good? We seem to catch teams so often and very rarely get it wrong.

Well I'll be happy to see Saudi Sportswashing Machine attack with Brad in goal... Who knows what the extra space in the midfield could afford us in attack.

Eriksen needs to get stuck in. We need tiote to put a few hard challenges in to wake him up a bit.

Sent from my SM-P605 using Fapatalk 4

Back