• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT**********************

Shame about Lloris not being ready. Also a shame that Capoue is seemingly unavailable. It's a good team though, we should be able to do well.

Interesting to see Saudi Sportswashing Machine go for Ameobi, they will obviously be very direct and play a lot of long balls. Perhaps we'll see Remy on the left to try to exploit space behind Walker when he pushes forward and Ameobi as the centre forward target man to collect clearances and stuff. Not a bad team for ton either.

Can't wait for the game now! COYS!

This was my first thought but then AVB is quite stubborn in his ways .... high line + Friedel = disaster waiting to happen.

Absolutely right. I can only hope we play as little deeper, let the game be defined by our three men in the middle and we can get in behind.
Very surprised Lamella is not on but surely AVB will consider giving him the second half.
Anyway, coys.

Squad should still be plenty strong enough to see off Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home though..........
"should"

:lol: For a second I thought they were asking AVB how important it was to frustrate the crowd.

Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial

Great to welcome @oliviamunn and the new #ROBOCOP Joel Kinnaman to the Lane! Joel is a huge Spurs fan

BYtSH3yCQAAcK22.jpg

If we're to win today I can't see it being 1-0 .

IMV we should have Sandro on and play a deeper game.

Hopefully we smash them ....COYS!!!!

I love Olivia Munn - I LOOOOOOVE HER

Ps - why is Lamela not playing? let him ride the ****in wave - imagine his confidence right now etc ****

Joel Kinnaman?? Jurgen Klinsmann?? Spurs 4-2 Saudi Sportswashing Machine??

nahhhh:) 0-0

Back