• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT**********************

Barca apparently wanted him last summer, according to posts that I read on here back in August. I can't remember what source, or who posted them.

Vertonghen and Lloris are the players most likely to go soon. Really hope that we have both for a long, long, time to come.[/QUOTE

hopefully they Buy D Luiz and leave us alone

has Hugo suffered a delayed reaction to the blow to the head?

no Hugo...oops, then we will have to score more than 1 or 2 to win because imo we will concede

Verts at left back again i suppose, expect somemean pi$$ed off stares from the iceman

actually, no Lloris might mean that we wont play the high defensive line because of not having a sweeper keeper. That may open the game up a bit more

This was my first thought but then AVB is quite stubborn in his ways .... high line + Friedel = disaster waiting to happen.

Big blow Loris not playing.
Friedel is finished and a complete liability. Gone way over the hill now.
Saw that after his first appearance of the season.
problems ahead....

So - all cannot be well with Lloris?

'We've continued to monitor Hugo all week & after discussions, Andre & the medical department have agreed...'

'to afford the player a couple more days rest. Hugo is naturally disappointed as he was keen to return to action however...'

'...we feel this decision is in the players best interest'

Just hope is a precaution and Hugo is ok.

gutted....makes my heart skip when I see him in goal for spurs....majestic keeper.

We'll dominate possession but struggle to score. The rest is up to chance but those 2 are certain.

I sometimes wonder exactly how AVB decides his 'rotation policy' when there's players like Paulinho who are allowed to get away with a run of poor to average performances. Siggy on the other hand can have a great game, score a goal and still get 'rotated' (yeh i know he stars today..i'm talking generally). Eriksen starts? despite producing nothing for a while but Lamela who had a great game on Thursday still can't get a start? (and with our fixtures after the international break i doubt he will for a while). It beggars belief how Lamela is not starting today it really does.

I sometimes wonder exactly how AVB decides his 'rotation policy' when there's players like Paulinho who are allowed to get away with a run of poor to average performances. Siggy on the other hand can have a great game, score a goal and still get 'rotated' (yeh i know he stars today..i'm talking generally). Eriksen starts? despite producing nothing for a while but Lamela who had a great game on Thursday still can't get a start? (and with our fixtures after the international break i doubt he will for a while). It beggars belief how Lamela is not starting today it really does.

most times I think your posts can be harsh maybe slightly ott but I cant really disagree with the essence of this post.......Lamela should play its what he/we need imo.

Back