• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT**********************

Thats why i do not rate Dembele FFS! now they will shut up shop.

I saw that as Pauline 's error. Decided to let it run then didn't step up enough to chase it, and was noncommittal in the tackle when he could have taken both ball and man.

Sent from my SM-P605 using Fapatalk 4

Why does Townsend always have to try and run with the ball? We might as well pass it to their keeper.

well it was more like he let the ball run across his body and got tackled. It was more Dembeles fault for giving it away numerous times leading up to it.

He could have easily got that if he put a tackle in but he totally bottled putting the challenge in.

**** goal to concede ****ing midfield brain farts, but it was great movement and very composed finish. Funny how Saudi Sportswashing Machine can find their strikers runs.

Why AVB wants us to play a high line with Brad in goal I don't know. They will get plenty more chances if we continue like this. They are also pressing high.
Interesting that we are playing one or two more direct balls forward though.

I saw that as Pauline 's error. Decided to let it run then didn't step up enough to chase it, and was noncommittal in the tackle when he could have taken both ball and man.

Sent from my SM-P605 using Fapatalk 4

Dembele lost possession twice before that goal. If he had done his job properly we would not have been in that situation.

Amazed Soldado wasn't making a run for that, what a ball from Eriksen

You'd think he might be able to get on the end of a f**king cross for the amount spent on him.

Paulinho totally useless so far, Dembele not far behind. Wake up boys ffs!

Why AVB wants us to play a high line with Brad in goal I don't know. They will get plenty more chances if we continue like this. They are also pressing high.
Interesting that we are playing one or two more direct balls forward though.

Dont worry though - we have 65% possession

Also Brad's long boots up-field might help us.
Normally I'd say a more open game would help us too --in most cases it would -against Saudi Sportswashing Machine I'm not so sure though.

awfully feeble thus far.. midfield look uninterested and toothless.. alan smith bagging the **** out of soldado is really getting on my tits.

You would think that with the sun being in the keepers and defenders eyes we would test them with a few high balls into the box. Not us.

we are losing and yet the team cannot find a new gear.....we are stuck at this pace of playing

fcuk

Back