• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Tottenham Hotspur vs Qarabag FK OMT****

BT Sport seem to think Kane on the bench and Son up front on his own. Interesting, good chance for Son to put in a good performance.

'Arry currently a pundit for the Liverpool match, hopefully he'll stay on for our game too.

BT Sport seem to think Kane on the bench and Son up front on his own. Interesting, good chance for Son to put in a good performance.

'Arry currently a pundit for the Liverpool match, hopefully he'll stay on for our game too.

I'm guessing the studio is at the Lane

Tottenham Hotspur
  • 01 Lloris
  • 16 Trippier
  • 27 Wimmer
  • 04 Alderweireld
  • 03 Rose
  • 28 Carroll
  • 15 Dier
  • 11 Lamela
  • 20 Alli
  • 17 Townsend
  • 07 Son Heung-min
Substitutes
  • 10 Kane
  • 13 Vorm
  • 14 N'Jie
  • 21 Fazio
  • 25 Onomah
  • 29 Winks
  • 33 Davies

Excited to see Carroll start & hopefully Lamela can carry on where he left off at the w/e.

Would be good for Onomah & N'Jie to get some game time.

They read it here, no doubt. ;)

Pritchard must be injured. He came on as a sub the game before last and then wasnt involved at the weekend or tonight

That is my first choice back line. Rose is better than Davies and Trippier is likely to be a more effective offensive tool with his deliveries into the box.

Edit: Club site has Lamela on the right, Son up top with Alli at #10 and Townsend on the left.

Worryingly still no sign of Pritchard. You'd have thought this would be an ideal game to give him a run out but he's not even on the bench.

So unless there's an injury we've not heard about you have to wonder what's going on. Media were speculating he'll be sent out on loan again come Jan - beginning to look like there might be some truth in that.

Worryingly still no sign of Pritchard. You'd have thought this would be an ideal game to give him a run out but he's not even on the bench.

So unless there's an injury we've not heard about you have to wonder what's going on. Media were speculating he'll be sent out on loan again come Jan - beginning to look like there might be some truth in that.

I don't think that it is time to worry yet. He has been in the first team squad this season and has come on as a sub. I suspect that he has either picked up a knock or we are working on some stuff in training with him.

Have UEFA started making up team names now?

tesco_1724136c.jpg

Back