• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Tottenham Hotspur vs Qarabag FK OMT****

Any official team news yet ?

Want to see us putting up a strong team in this match. Hope we will get a comfortable win to boost our confidence for the coming tough matches against Arsenal, Monaco and ManCity.

I dont think its time for us to be roostery and believe it will be a walk in the park tonight.
The other english teams have shown lack of quality the last few days, and I'm not convinced we are in a position to be thinking about a trashing.
The PL, even with all the money, isnt in the prime position it should be. Yeah, I expect three points and a good start, but I think we should be happy with the points, and the 11 starting showing some good, attacking football again.

Last edited:
Lloris(C)
Trippier Alderweireld Wimmer Rose
Dier Carroll
Lamela Alli Townsend
Son

Bench: Vorm, Fazio, Davies, Njie, Onomah, Winks, Kane​

That is a tricky line-up for "Son to shine"
Will those guys be linking up well with him or not... maybe... Lamela has started to be El Rey de Throughball and Townsend also did some of that "passing" thing on Sunday... let's hope they don't go for glory all game and ping it into Row Z.

Lamela Alli Townsend
...........Son

I'm happy with that. A nice mix of experience and fringe players. Let's hope we put on a performance and some of those fronge players start pushing for a first team place

I think it will be Lamela as the #9. We played at least one game with Lamela as the #9 in preseason.

---------Lamela-------------
Son------Alli-----Townsend

I'm happy with that. A nice mix of experience and fringe players. Let's hope we put on a performance and some of those fronge players start pushing for a first team place

fronge

is another word for 'fringe'.
people say 'fronge' or 2 make it sound better, you can say 'fronge-ay' (making it sound posh lol!)

Back