• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Tottenham Hotspur vs Qarabag FK OMT****

Haha, he'll prove to be an excellent signing. I'm very happy that he's making his debut tonight.
seen a bit of him have you? i just hope that our style doesnt negate the pace he appears to bring to the table. maybe with him in the side we'll be able to be a bit more expansive.

Really? I thought you got the channels for nowt if you were an existing broadband subscriber...
Last year it was free. This year you only get BT Sport 1 which is like Irish Rally Championship but you don't get BT Europe which is all the footy. Bunch of winkers.

Winks and Carroll remind me of the old Swansea lineup with Allen and Britton pinging the ball about

Last year it was free. This year you only get BT Sport 1 which is like Irish Rally Championship but you don't get BT Europe which is all the footy. Bunch of winkers.
Oh dear. So much for greater competition being good for the consumer.

We've been wide open all night, I fully expect them to score, they can't keep messing up all these chances.

One will ping in off someone's buttocks. Probably Winks'.

Or Lamela will lunge in with a diving challenge in the box.

Back