• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Tottenham Hotspur vs Qarabag FK OMT****

Carroll looking very good. Lamela the opposite

WOuld really like to see Onomah and Njie this evening so hope we get another soon so we have some breathing space

Lamela seems to be trying hard, but nothing coming off. Feel a bit sorry for him playing on the left.

(Lol autocorrect changed his name to Pamela)

what was that powederpuff brick from carroll there? your man just strolled past him without a care in the world.

i'm not convinced by carroll at all. harsh maybe as he hasnt really had a fair crack in the side though, but he doesnt look it to me.

Carroll looking very good. Lamela the opposite

WOuld really like to see Onomah and Njie this evening so hope we get another soon so we have some breathing space

Would def get Njie on for Lamela at 55/60min he doesn't improve his passing

we're getting diced up in the middle of the park here. whenever they have sensilbe possession it ends up in a clear cut chance.

I had no idea BT had snaffled up the Europa as well; I was looking forward to getting home and watching the game on channel 5 or ITV4 or some such television outpost

Good to hear we are playing well and Son has bagged himself a couple.

Back