• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Norwich City OMT ***

The technique involves a small sample of a person's blood injected out of the body before it is spun to increase the concentration of the growth hormone.

How can you inject blood OUT of the body.
Surely, it has to be extracted out.

'In 2005, Chelsea, managed by Jose Mourinho, were warned by the World Anti-Doping Agency that their use of the method maybe be unlawful after it emerged the club used the technique to speed up Arjen Robben's recovery from injury. However, blood-spinning is more commonly used in sport today.'

Used to be questionable. Now it's widely used so no. It's fine.

Just wandered down for my room in the hotel I'm staying in in Norwich to find Friedel, Gallas, Dawson, the legend that is BAE and Livermore lounging around in the lobby.

Hope this isn't an omen. Last couple of times I've been in the same hotel were in Salonika and Kazan!

Just wandered down for my room in the hotel I'm staying in in Norwich to find Friedel, Gallas, Dawson, the legend that is BAE and Livermore lounging around in the lobby.

Hope this isn't an omen. Last couple of times I've been in the same hotel were in Salonika and Kazan!
Didn't realise that Levy was making them stay at the Travelodge these days!

Just as a matter of fact both diagnoses and recommended treatments can vary day to day.
And as a matter of conjecture it is better to have all your strikers "fit" if you are looking to buy another striker.

I thought we did not deserve to lose against Norwich in the League Cup. I would not be surprised if Verts does not start.
If Defoe does not start I would give Obika another chance.

Yep I thought Obika did enough not to be discarded, though I hope Defoe plays. I don't want to go on about ben, but he used to get this type of stuff right. However '4 weeks out' is '4 weeks out'. If it's not true, he of all people shouldn't say it. I'm afraid he's lost his credibility for me on this one, if JD trots out today.
I hope that Verts doe start. I wouldn't mind him at LB, trouble is I'm losing faith in Caulker and lost faith in Gallas a while back.

Good luck to AVB on the back 4. Norwich will be physical and put in a lot of crosses, so I'd just go for the biggest fudgers basically :)

Walker Caulker Daws JV for me, but as I say I'm not convinced by SC.

The players are gone, but I'm still here. Waiting for my lift into town and beers. Still, have a hot girl at reception to look at.

I thought Gallas was actually performing quite well before his injury. Would have no problems with him in the team.

Our team tonight: Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto, Dembele, Parker, Lennon, Bale, Dempsey & Defoe

Back