• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Norwich City OMT ***

......................Dempsey
Bale........................................Lennon
....................Sigurdsson
.........Dembele..............Parker

BAE.....Verts................Dawson...Walker

......................Lloris

Agreed :)

Lloris; Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto; Parker, Carroll, Dembele; Lennon, Bale, Dempsey

Bale couldn't even play upfront effectively against the bloody New York Red Bulls in pre season.
He pulled out of every aerial challenge and was easily bullied off the ball.

Yes he was the technique and the physique to play upfront but he not ready to put his body on the line against a centre half or a keeper the way a top forward does.
He doesn't have it in him mentally to play that role.

He pulled out of challenges in a friendly match?

That makes him like every other player out there. Of course your not going to put your body on the line in a match which is meant for pre-season fitness.

@MirrorDarren - AVB confirms Lewis Holtby could make his debut against Norwich tomorrow. AVB: "He is in the squad."

that quotes pretty much sums up the problem with our scouting network and the way we do our transfer business. "He has massive talent BUT NEVER MENTIONED TO US" pretty much confirms to me that we wait until players are thrown our way rather than specifically target a player and go out to get him.

Hooper has massive talent???...AVB clearly likes then

on Defoe, he must be taking a painkilling injection to play. Only so long that can go on for. If AVB and Levy are happy going into the business end of the season with Ade, Defoe and Dempsey then on their heads be it.

that quotes pretty much sums up the problem with our scouting network and the way we do our transfer business. "He has massive talent BUT NEVER MENTIONED TO US" pretty much confirms to me that we wait until players are thrown our way rather than specifically target a player and go out to get him.

AVB is like Redknapp in that i dont believe everything he says to the press

Kyle Walker @kyle28walker

Hair cut tonight @astarbarber ever time I want something new hahahha

Any bets on him looking ridiculous tomorrow?

Andre: "We wanted to stay in the competition but Leeds did ever so well. We had high expectations and we are disappointed. We will use that feeling vs Norwich & get back into a run. They have had some good results against us and that will inspire us. Norwich will be motivated because of what happened in the FA Cup. It's a good opportunity for us to keep going in the League. The boys have been excellent. The longer we extend our run the better it will be at the end of the season that is out objective. Jermain feels good. He trained today and he was disappointed to miss Leeds but the medical staff have done a great job, he's fit- Lewis is a great player. Very creative and he can play in lots of positions. He is a major addition for us. Lewis's creativity can be a way to unlock teams and defences. He's in the squad for the Norwich game"

Two big games coming up, not because its big opposition, but because Arse, Liverpool and Chelsea all have tough games over the next two match days.

You must really be reading that from your specific viewpoint to get that out of it.

Seems to me a lot more likely that he hasn't been mentioned to us by AVB, Levy or our scouts in their talks.

Vertonghen, Sig, Dembele, Dempsey, Lloris, Ade, Holtby. Do you think they were all thrown our way?

Edit: If you want to discuss this further we can do so in one of the threads in the transfer forum.

Back