• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs NORWICH CITY OMT THREAD****

We werent playing well before the Livermore sub but i really think that has killed the game for us. We have had no midfield since then and have had no control of the ball. Baffling decision.

Sadly it is indicative of Harry's lack of plan B. He will say he went for it, put attacking players out there blah blah blah, but the truth is very clueless indeed. Sacrificed shape. It would be funny if we didn't have the Geordies right in there running hot at the critical stage of the season.

Top 4 is still there, but it is now OUT of our hands, which is very disappointing...

We just look tired. Everyone seems to be trying hard and people have been saying we need width on the left and right (which we have), so I think it's just we came up against a team that play better than us at the arse end of the season. I guess another manager might have made it so we could play when knackered, but on the day I honestly think it's as simple as that.

We've missed Huddlestone loads. We've missed impetus. We really should have bought someone in January. Look at Cisse for fudge's sake! He won't carry that on forever but he's propelling Saudi Sportswashing Machine at the perfect time.

...and there was me thinking all this brick was down to Redknapp sucking the FA's ****... it's YOUR FAULT!

We've been brick recently and this had banana skin all over it, they play excellent football.

What a turnaround from when we played them at Carrow Road?

Harry is a mmug ****......anyone want a ticket for next week PM me......I was going to do the 400 mile round trip and get home at gone midnight but this lot can fudge off.

You have to earn respect, mine for this bunch of spineless clowns has gone completely.

we finished top 4 before without Parker, we can cope without Parker. Im noit saying he isnt valuable, he is, but the team selected should have done better today even without him
Some people seem happy with us losing without Parker in the team rather than upset with spurs Losing as a whole. tinkle poor performance from everyone today including redknapp for switching back to 4-4-2.

we finished top 4 before without Parker, we can cope without Parker. Im noit saying he isnt valuable, he is, but the team selected should have done better today even without him
Some people seem happy with us losing without Parker in the team rather than upset with spurs Losing as a whole. tinkle poor performance from everyone today including redknapp for switching back to 4-4-2.

May I quote myself?

Nope.

In the absence of someone not nearly dying on the pitch I'll be fudged off thanks.

Couldn't give a fudge about Muamba either.....not anymore than any other poor fudger who has a heart attack.

At least he's a multi millionaire eh?

Sycophantic gonad*s

deja vu, last season all over again, when everyone wanted Harry sacked
Tired, no desire, excuses from manager - I'm sure we'll be told we've never had it better

I'm lost for words after this "performance". fudging hell, we were shocking, and absolutely clueless after their second goal. Clueless defending it as well. WTF were we thinking out there? If we lose the FA semi, which we will if we play anywhere near as crap as today, we will have ended our season as it started: Totel and utter brick. What a clusterfudge.

Back