• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs NORWICH CITY OMT THREAD****

You know whats coming don't you?

Harry will admit the england brick has affected the lads after all.

He's such a fudging back street wide boy ****....fudge off to England if they'll still have you Harry.

If we don't get CL it's a complete calamity for the club. Levy will nned balls of steel for us to keep hold of Bale and Modders, (not that I rate that midget **** either, sell the clown shoe)

The only upside today is I predicted our tossness and had ?ú20 on Norwich @ 9/1

...and there was me thinking all this brick was down to Redknapp sucking the FA's ****... it's YOUR FAULT!

We werent playing well before the Livermore sub but i really think that has killed the game for us. We have had no midfield since then and have had no control of the ball. Baffling decision.

It's perfick tho innit - now if Arry walks as he always wanted to - the fans won't care half as much.

This shows how far we have come (Not very) we are no where near the top 3 in terms of quality. Bottle jobs as always

Maybe, but Parker's presence in midfield helps us with the ball IN possession AND protects the back four.

we finished top 4 before without Parker, we can cope without Parker. Im noit saying he isnt valuable, he is, but the team selected should have done better today even without him

Look, from now on, play

I don't care if it makes us too defensive, don't give a single fudge if it slows down our play.

We keep the fudging ball. And that is the beginning, as opposed to lumping it fudging forward.

And everyone, absolutely everyone who thought Parker was useless, that all he did was pass the ball sideways and back......

ceelogreen0.jpg

Ive given up watching.

fudge it.

We have capitulated like Noocastle in the 90s.

fudgein brick

shame the players are just too weak NOT to let Harry's imminent departure affect them... 'cos it's no coincidence.... we've gone to brick the moment Capello resigned... it was up to Harry to put the rumours to bed, but he just couldn't resist... this is what you get for wanting to be everyone's mate...
fudge off now Harry, ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE fudging DAYS WAS IT YOU ****?

Back