• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs NORWICH CITY OMT THREAD****

We just look tired. Everyone seems to be trying hard and people have been saying we need width on the left and right (which we have), so I think it's just we came up against a team that play better than us at the arse end of the season. I guess another manager might have made it so we could play when knackered, but on the day I honestly think it's as simple as that.

I don't think Norwich were that great. They looked to me like a team who have nothing to play for and were there for the taking. We gifted them a goal which encouraged them but all the way through I thought they were quite low on intensity. Unfortunately we were beyond pathetic.

We've capitulated like we did last season, or is it because of England... Either way, we haven't had it better for a LONG TIME, but I still think Harry is simply not good enough. The squad we have, the ability we have, how bad everyones been this season and we still struggle. Pardew has done an INFINITELY better job than Harry with the resources they've had to work with.

Harry, the supposed genius man manager, can't get our team fired up and never-say-die to fight for the champions league then he really can't fudging do much can he!? One in in eight games it truly shocking form but if you want to be positive then we're still 4th, and still likely to be even after tonight. Not that it means much after today but we still have an easy run in. WE should still do it, but presuming this run comes to a grinding halt. Chelsea lose tonight, arsenal don't win on wednesday, we win on sunday and everything will be looking up again!

When you play as brick and as cluelessly as that and say you want CL football, WTF???

The only disappointment for me was that Norwich didnt get a few more to hammer home the point of how brick we are.

and i wouldnt blame all the england talk, court case etc

fact is we crumbled in the second half of last season too.....

he was very good today.
Really???

Yes his passing is sometimes good and sometimes top drawer but he can't take a corner, nor can he shoot, hardly seems like a top drawer player to me. Saying he was our best player today isn't saying much because all of our players were brick.

7 corners taken by Modric all completely brick. The difference when VdV started taking them was clear to see.

The free kicks that Modric took were brick.

His shots on goal were brick.

Really I expect more from one of our supposed best players, but frankly when the chips have been down at the business end of this season both Modric and Bale have been severely disappointing when you consider the last couple of months. That is when you need your biggest players to rise to the challenge, and frankly they haven't.

everton are hitting form at the right time, so are Saudi Sportswashing Machine, thats what its all about

Desperate performance.

Our fall from grace has been dramatic. From tacos saying this is Spurs "golden era" to mid table dross in a matter of months. The cause?

1. Despite what they say, management lost focus caused by Court Case and England drivel.

2. Tired team caused by a) playing style that lacks organisation and requires maximum effort and b) a lack of quality alternative players

3. Some poor tactics. So fudging clear that we needed to bolster midfield. From about 20 mins on, people on here calling it. If they can see it, why can't Harry? Then brings on Ade 2nd half so the problems remained. VDV or Sandro for Saha was a better option.

Harry has to take responsibility for the meltdown. Just as he did for the rise to form.

Gotta praise Norwich, they were brilliant. Put everything into it, had attacking flair, solid at the back... everything we weren't.

I'm sorry, I love the guy, and I know this is pretty much blasphemy, and it isn't knee jerk, but this has to be King's last season, and we need a shake up at the back. He still has class, that is permanent, but he is too slow and can't deal with big physical strikers, and we won't get anywhere if that continues. Sorry Ledley, thanks for everything, but the time has come to move into a coaching role.

The one positive I can take from today is that I genuinely think the lads WILL come out all guns blazing for the Semi, eager to prove everyone wrong who says our season is over. Leeds Spur I'll happily take that ticket off you if you genuinely don't want it mate.

Our squad needs a shake up - its vastly overrated and I have said this all season.

We really needed one or two signings in January. Look at Noocastle - they got Cisse and freshened things up. WE? No we got fudgein saha

Worrying that King looks way too unfit to be considered. Gallas can't play too many games, Nelsen is solid but ultimately average, Dawson out for the season and Kaboul went off injured... Terrifying. Thank GHod we got that amazing centre back we all knew we needed

Think that's season over. Players will be crushed by this. Can't believe all my mates are saying the team lineup was fine, just all down to players. Stupid tactics, stupid selection, stupid changes.

Bye bye redknapp, fudge off and manage england just like you've always wanted.

mate, you forgot to thank him for getting us into the CL, the CL run and a couple of Wembley appearances. oh, and saving us from a serious tilt at relegation.

I think Ledley is past it now. It really looked like he struggled all game and honestly believe that he is making our other centre backs nervous. Ledley you have been a great servant but please give it up before you are remembered for the wrong reasons!

Really???

Yes his passing is sometimes good and sometimes top drawer but he can't take a corner, nor can he shoot, hardly seems like a top drawer player to me. Saying he was our best player today isn't saying much because all of our players were brick.

7 corners taken by Modric all completely brick. The difference when VdV started taking them was clear to see.

The free kicks that Modric took were brick.

His shots on goal were brick.

Really I expect more from one of our supposed best players, but frankly when the chips have been down at the business end of this season both Modric and Bale have been severely disappointing when you consider the last couple of months. That is when you need your biggest players to rise to the challenge, and frankly they haven't.

He was almost a lone midfield player today, and gave it his all. He'll be off anyway soon so you can relax. And Spurs will be a mid table team again.

this all goes to show that my theory was right. Since Capello resigned we have been dog brick! Should have said bye to Harry and got Villa Boas on the spot!! FFS, I??m done watching this season....

Back