• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs NORWICH CITY OMT THREAD****

This is fudging painful to watch, we're just giving the ball away, never first to the second ball. No excuses, norwich should not be a hard game with our best players available. 10 points and we fudged it up

Our bunch of certified pussys can't even take advantage of a ref not giving the opposition a stonewall pen:ross:. Not only that they can't take advantage but they go and lose, you can't make this flimflam up.

Wonder if Redknapp will carry the can today for his ridiculous tactics and team selection or will blame players as usual. Both at fault incidentally.

I'm depressed. This was our big chance to finish above Arsenal and get CL football this year. I bet Levy ain't happy either.

Only thing now is to get in a TOP TOP manager and make a TOP TOP signing.

Otherwise Modric will go. Followed by Bale. If we can salvage 4th then who knows.

Why is Trev Francis such a ****. Bale was nowhere near him.

Pleased Everton are murdering Sunlun, O'Neill is a specy ****, anti football clown shoe.

Lets hope they do Liverpool over as well.

Bale cant even do a Balotelli attack ....is there anything we are good at

You know whats coming don't you?

Harry will admit the england brick has affected the lads after all.

He's such a fudging back street wide boy ****....fudge off to England if they'll still have you Harry.

If we don't get CL it's a complete calamity for the club. Levy will nned balls of steel for us to keep hold of Bale and Modders, (not that I rate that midget **** either, sell the clown shoe)

The only upside today is I predicted our tossness and had ?ú20 on Norwich @ 9/1

On the money.
Harry will protect Harry. He always has and he always will.

Back