• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Maribor OMT ***

We're currently one of the favs so yeah I think if we take it seriously then we have a good chance of winning it. I want Tottenham to win something, part of the reason that we've been so mentally weak over the years is that we're used to losing.

I understand what you're saying, but it doesn't always carry over into other competitions when you win a cup. Look at how our league form dipped after we won the Carling Cup in 08.

Dont give him any ideas Mark. I can see Ade having a slight injury by Thursday morning which clears up for Saturday. Can we not give one of these U21 lads a start, they seem to scoring goals for fun

Rumour going round on twitter that Ade has broken a fingernail. He's facing intensive treatment to me fit for Sunday.

I dont rate going to work on my monday but I have to its in my contract, make him play

I think he has got the the worst attitute among our current players. He has always got attitute problems during his Arsenal and ManCity days. Just don't think you can force him play.

Lloris, Walker, Dawson (c), Caulker, Naughton, Huddlestone, Parrett, Mason, Falque, Bale, Adebayor
subs - Cudicini, Vertonghen, Livermore if fit / Sigurdsson, Carroll, Pritchard, Townsend, Defoe

not afraid to over use Walker as I think he should lose his spot in the Prem first team soon anyway

Looking forward to the 1882 experience

Finally managed to convince the wife to see a home game. It'll be her first trip to the lane (getting the ground work in early for kids to be Spurs fans rather than Palace).

I'll get her to practice booing for a couple of days ;)

I have a ticket for this game and I will be going. But after yesterday's performance (against Wigan), I really don't care what the formation is, who plays, or what the score is. All I want is to be entertained, I want my vocal chords to know that they have been to a game. I want the players and the fans to turn up to show some passion for the game and for the competition.

Me too. And I havent been at home this season.

'Bertie Mee said to AVB, Have you heard of the North Bank Highbury? He said no, I dont think so But ive heard of the park lane tottenham'

'Maribor, Athens or Rome
We'll always follow away from home
And win lose or draw
We'll have a party for sure
'Cause Tottenham Hotspur are going to Rome'

^ To the tune of 'follow follow follow'

Repeat till voice is sore

Last edited:
'Bertie Mee said to AVB, Have you heard of the North Bank Highbury? He said no, I dont think so But ive heard of the park lane tottenham'

'Maribor, Athens or Rome
We'll always follow away from home
And win lose or draw
We'll have a party for sure
'Cause Tottenham Hotspur are going to Rome'

^ To the tune of 'follow follow follow'

Repeat till voice is sore

Is this what it's come to? Oh the shame. Suppose something has to be done atmosphere is pathetic ATM and hopefully if this 1882 malarkey catches on and is successful there will be possibility of a regular area together in new stadium?

i think AVB will play a strong side for this one as we need to win the game if we really want to qualify for the next round. I can see him resting Bale and bringing in Falque, and putting in Adebayor (sub for Defoe after 60 mins) with Siggy just behind him, then bring Naughton in for Walker, Dawson for Gallas and Lloris for Friedel. If Sandro is not fit then i hope he tries Carroll alongside Hudd or Mason, but i fear it will be Livermore.

We should have beaten this lot first time round and I can't seriously see us losing this, but hey the players don't seem to be on the same wavelength as AVB when it comes to Europa league, so anything could happen, but I have faith. COYS (please).

We need a match fit Adebayor. If he's fully fit I would say start him in this one and if he does well start him again during the weekend. Of course if he's not fully fit that's not possible.

Tom Carroll deserves a start I think, along with Falque. Would like to see Pritchard on the bench as well. Rest Sandro of course if he's even fit and if possible Vertonghen too.

Something like:

------------Lloris.-------------
Walker-Daws--Caulker-Naughton
---------Hudd--Carroll---------
Lennon--------Sig---------Bale
-------------Ade--------------

Back