• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Maribor OMT ***

Just an absolute chore tonight watching the UEFA feed with noncey, ooncey Jon Beck calling the game. Ex-Chelsea house mouthpiece, mumbles and sounds like he's trying to speak and breathe through his mouth at the same time.

Easy to call the pretty stuff, but not a sausage of proper insight from him to bring any depth to the telecast. It's the same munbler who calls Italian games.

Little Tom is different class....there is a player there =D>

This; only grumble was that sometimes he dropped too deep

And can be too selfless. As opposed to Defoe who can be too selfish. You want him to find his finishing boots. That split second of thinking instead of nailing it. It's just confidence and fluidity. Defoe has it at the moment.

Every other europa league game has been pretty mediocre, but great on Defoe and Bale. Very impressed by Carroll in the 2nd half. Felt like everyone played their part, good overall performance.

ANDRE CELEBRATES WITH NO MAN.

1352410971691.gif

i think we would have beaten Wigan at the weekend had we started with Ade and Defoe....a pity

And can be too selfless. As opposed to Defoe who can be too selfish. You want him to find his finishing boots. That split second of thinking instead of nailing it. It's just confidence and fluidity. Defoe has it at the moment.

I think Ade just needs more playing time. He'll get that sharpness back. Can't say the same for Demps and Sigg, but I still have hope for them.

and it seems weve got an atmosphere back at the lane too, special thanks to the society of helmets or whatever they are called for providing the ammunition

Are Bale and Defoe saying anything of note? I have a front room with 3 Germans constantly talking, their language only important in as much as I can't understand what they're saying and so I feel left out on both the conversation and being able to watch the tv.

Good win. Ade occupies the back four in a way that Defoe by himself simply doesnt. With the wingers staying wide and Ade pulling the back four around, it creates space for Defoe.

That is why he scored a hattrick tonight and could have had a few more.

At home against the lesser teams, this surely must now be how we play.

Makes it difficult to know what AVB will do on Sunday.

Good win. Ade occupies the back four in a way that Defoe by himself simply doesnt. With the wingers staying wide and Ade pulling the back four around, it creates space for Defoe.

That is why he scored a hattrick tonight and could have had a few more.

At home against the lesser teams, this surely must now be how we play.

Makes it difficult to know what AVB will do on Sunday.

Will have to see who's fit. Would've been nice if Parker was back to play while Sandro is injured, but I'm hoping he's able to make it back for Sunday.

Back