• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Maribor OMT ***

We're great with Bale on the left... as soon as he wanders inside we get stuck

It's so bloody obvious, does my napper in

Bale was seriously good tonight. Second half a couple of runs like those against Inter.

It is Maribor though

Ade and Carol really enjoying themselves.

Hud, with a little time, can execute amazing passes with either foot.

We're great with Bale on the left... as soon as he wanders inside we get stuck

It's so bloody obvious, does my napper in

No he is great in a 442. Im not trying to bring it to a tactic discussion - thats for another thread. BUT in a 442 he gets space he gets to run at players.

No he is great in a 442. Im not trying to bring it to a tactic discussion - thats for another thread. BUT in a 442 he gets space he gets to run at players.

What about the end of the first half when he went inside and also onto the right wing, we stopped working their keeper, fell back and they scored.

What about the end of the first half when he went inside and also onto the right wing, we stopped working their keeper, fell back and they scored.

True. He is not as effective on the right. I was differentiating between left wing and left forward/middle. If youre mentioning the right/left debate then yeah totally agree with you. I can see why we try it out as he can cut inside etc but normally left

Back