• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OMT ***

I would play Dawson on the right of the defence - that way if wellbeck runs off of him you got Walker to cover.

I'd play Dawson on the right too because it is a car crash whenever he plays on the left.

Come on Spurs, lets start 2014 off on the right footing.

Not looking forward to having to go back to work tomorrow after 10days holiday, as I work alongside a few Mancs a win tonight would ease the pain of getting back to the grindstone

COYS

COYS!!! Hoping for a win, happy with a draw, but expect a loss to be honest. We need to be 100 percent and get a bit of luck to get something I think.

Waller always tries to play the ball off a player to win a throw in but it almost always never works.

we should have more of an idea what Capoue is about after today.

Jesus, they seem to be waltzing into dangerous positions early on here. Need a little possession to settle down into the game.

Missed the build-up - do we assume that Siggy and Holtby aren't considered good enough to make the bench, rather than bring injured?

Missed the build-up - do we assume that Siggy and Holtby aren't considered good enough to make the bench, rather than being injured?

Back