• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OMT ***

The problem with Dawson and Vlad as a pairing is that they are both more comfortable on the right. I can see United and Rooney in particular trying to exploit this and get between them.

I think an even bigger problem is their inherent lack of pace

Given other results today, we need a result to stay in touch with the top 4.
Watching it with my United supporting old man. Big log fire, bottle of claret. Nice.
COYS

A win would be MASSIVE.

I'd still take a draw though, being 4 points off fourth at this stage isn't the end of the world if we draw.

The problem with Dawson and Vlad as a pairing is that they are both more comfortable on the right. I can see United and Rooney in particular trying to exploit this and get between them.

They do, indeed, but Vlad needs to help Rose out. He is versatile, quick and can double up when needed on Valencia. It's good that we have Capoue in to track Rooney

Bc6NgxCIEAAzFep.jpg

Pitch looks in good condition

----------------Soldado-------------
------Adebayor---------------------
----------Eriksen------------Lennon
----------------Dembele------------
Rose----------Capoue--------Walker
-------Chiriches------Dawson--------
---------------Lloris-----------------

Hoping for something a little like that.

A win would be MASSIVE.

I'd still take a draw though, being 4 points off fourth at this stage isn't the end of the world if we draw.
I would take a draw as well. We need points against top teams, which we haven't really gotten this far, if we continue like that no top 4 i'm afraid.

It depends what the game calls for though, doesn't it, and who is coming off?

I think baring in mind the type of players Lamela and Chadli are it should be possible to re-jig things a little to get Lamela on ahead of Chadli.

I can't really imagine a situation where i'd bring Chadli on before Lamela. Maybe Tim will see things differently of course. I'm just concerned 442 isn't very conducive to getting Lamela on the pitch and I really really want to see him given a fair crack of the whip.

Dawson is either going to:

a) Concede a penalty.
b) Get booked for a silly foul which wasn't needed.
c) Play someone onside which leads to a goal standing their like a **** with his arm in the air.
d) Score the winner. For Man Utd.
e) All of the above.

Sherwood has used him a lot in the number 10 shadow striker role.

Yeah, that's why I'd be interested in seeing him come on for Ade. He looked good on the left in AVB's 4-2-3-1 earlier in the season, his natural inclination to drift to the left would make him a natural Ade understudy.

I think baring in mind the type of players Lamela and Chadli are it should be possible to re-jig things a little to get Lamela on ahead of Chadli.

I can't really imagine a situation where i'd bring Chadli on before Lamela. Maybe Tim will see things differently of course. I'm just concerned 442 isn't very conducive to getting Lamela on the pitch and I really really want to see him given a fair crack of the whip.

I agree that 4-4-2 doesn't play to Lamela's strengths unless he plays behind the striker. I thought that Chadli looked good on the right the other week.

Dawson is either going to:

a) Concede a penalty.
b) Get booked for a silly foul which wasn't needed.
c) Play someone onside which leads to a goal standing their like a **** with his arm in the air.
d) Score the winner. For Man Utd.
e) All of the above.

I can see him messing up with Rooney running at him from deep.

Last edited:
Back