• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs MAN UNITED -OMT***

I'm gutted for Defoe

to be dumped for a guy who can't run and wont chase down chances, tackle back etc

makes all those posters who claimed he was HR's golden boy look a little silly.

This is why I suggested it is vital that both front men need to work very hard today. Ade usually does, Saha will have no choice but too.

BAE and Modric worked well as a left-sided pairing for almost 2 seasons.

The loss of vdV and Bale worries me though - I'd've gone for Krancjar over Livermore to give us a bit more creativity.

There will be no time to indulge NK and his lack of industry, pace and fight.

Livermore doesn't have his vision, but he shows passion and industry.

I believe in the team ....

This week we actually have a defensive midfielder who will be a defensive midfielder ...

Lennon and Modric will be cutting in from the wings so its okay to have either Livermore and Sandro covering when need be ..

Both central midfielders will have to be disciplined and keep the game simple , playing it quick to the four players ahead of them...

We have a chance , just got to have the belief..

COYS!!!

This could be bad....................very bad on a scale I dare'nt imagine. :(

Please prove me wrong boys.

Big void space behind Ade/Saha

Not sure what was Harry thinking..but let's see...but not expecting a lot of chances with this team

:rolleyes:

That kind of ball into centre of park happens too easily against us, need better understanding between two in front of back4. Decent effort that

Looking at the united line up, they're playing with 2 central midfielders that play very deep and can spread the ball around from those deep positions.
I can't see Livermore and Sandro stepping up the pitch to disrupt them effectively. When they both step up (one doing it won't be enough), they will leave a huge gap in front of our defence. We need either 3 in midfield or lots of help from the strikers to disturb scholes and carrick.

Wellbeck got in there exactly because of this.

Sandro and Livermore are being physical with Schole...I like it

:rolleyes:

Back