• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs MAN UNITED -OMT***

Massive game for Sandro, I think. If he can put on a Milan-like display, we might win it. If he plays like last weekend, however, we are doomed.

Just frustrating that Lennon is fit, now Bale is out with an ankle injury. Will depend on Ade and Saha working extremely hard from the front to ensure we defend better as a team. Gonna be up to Lennon today, because without Bale and VDV we will be less inventive going forward.

Anyway i've sort of accepted what is going to happen in the next 2 or so hours so not going to be as dissapointed later on. Won't be on here until the full time whistle is blown so COYS and maybe we can do something nobody expects? anyway COYS.

Ahh, thats the way, write off Utd...especially after last week =D>

I'm not writing them off. I think they are gonna absolutely rape us today.
playing 2 defensive midfielders in a position were we should have a lot of the ball anyway isnt gonna help.
United will let sandro and livermore have as much of the ball as they want I suspect.
They will have 6 players sitting deep and we wont create anything.

I'm not writing them off. I think they are gonna absolutely rape us today.
playing 2 defensive midfielders in a position were we should have a lot of the ball anyway isnt gonna help.
United will let sandro and livermore have as much of the ball as they want I suspect.
They will have 6 players sitting deep and we wont create anything.

Mystic Meg? Is that you again?

Last week our full backs had no protection as the wide players drifted inside. This week BAE will be exposed as Modric will come inside.
I'd rather have Rose on the left and Modric inside instead of Livermore if we are starting 4-4-2.

But I would prefer 4-5-1 with Rose and Lennon wide, Modric/Sandro/Livermore central and Ade up front.. I think that side would have a good chance of beating Man U.

With the side we are starting with I predict we will lose the midfield battle, BAE will be exposed, and Saha and Ade will get stranded upfront with increasing amounts of hoofing up to them. I hope that is not the way it goes. I guess we will find out soon.

Mystic Meg? Is that you again?

Who will united have closing down sandro and livermore in front of our defense?
Scholes? Carrick? they both sit deep. I can see Rooney doing a token effort. But Sandro and Livermore should have a lot of the ball.
That exactly the place Modric should be.

Who will united have closing down sandro and livermore in front of our defense?
Scholes? Carrick? they both sit deep. I can see Rooney doing a token effort. But Sandro and Livermore should have a lot of the ball.
That exactly the place Modric should be.

Im gonna see how the game pans out. Ive never seen us line up like this, so dont know what to expect. I'll judge our performance as the game commences, rather than write us off 15 minutes before kick off.

Some sound like they want us to screw up to prove idea Harry got it so wrong. Last week people complained about too narrow, now some would have us playing a wing-back system! It is irritating that Parker got that stupid red, that Bale/VDV have injuries. But we are still good enough if we actually perform this week. Need to make sure we work as a team, from the front to the back because lesser teams than us have taken it to Utd this year so why can't we?

Bale out with a virus, got it overnight, hamstring is fine. Straight from Harry.

Last week our full backs had no protection as the wide players drifted inside. This week BAE will be exposed as Modric will come inside.
I'd rather have Rose on the left and Modric inside instead of Livermore if we are starting 4-4-2.

But I would prefer 4-5-1 with Rose and Lennon wide, Modric/Sandro/Livermore central and Ade up front.. I think that side would have a good chance of beating Man U.

With the side we are starting with I predict we will lose the midfield battle, BAE will be exposed, and Saha and Ade will get stranded upfront with increasing amounts of hoofing up to them. I hope that is not the way it goes. I guess we will find out soon.

BAE and Modric worked well as a left-sided pairing for almost 2 seasons.

The loss of vdV and Bale worries me though - I'd've gone for Krancjar over Livermore to give us a bit more creativity.

I'm gutted for Defoe

to be dumped for a guy who can't run and wont chase down chances, tackle back etc

makes all those posters who claimed he was HR's golden boy look a little silly.

Back