• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Luton OMT***

That was a tough watch, but a great win. Again we show character and grind out a victory after missing all those early chances and suffering a stupid red.

Would've been a completely different game if Richy had had his shooting boots on. If we'd capitalised on a few of those early chances, I think we'd won this game fairly easily.

Yes Richi could have done better, but the first one was awkward and the second was a very good save. Son, Kulu and Maddison all wasted chances too.

They have a good keeper, that made more than one unlikely save this afternoon.

It's great to have won, but we played stupid at times, the result was as much about Luton's incompetence as anything we did.

Surely at some point we have to play a team that isn't brick, but we've done what we can, if anything we should have 4 more points.

Yes Richi could have done better, but the first one was awkward and the second was a very good save. Son, Kulu and Maddison all wasted chances too.

They have a good keeper, that made more than one unlikely save this afternoon.

It's great to have won, but we played stupid at times, the result was as much about Luton's incompetence as anything we did.

Surely at some point we have to play a team that isn't brick, but we've done what we can, if anything we should have 4 more points.

You seem to hold certain players to a lower standard than others. Whenever Son scores a goal, no matter how hard a chance it was it’s a tap in. When Richarlison misses an open goal it’s awkward or the keeper made a good save. Porro missed a great chance today, Maddison too. There’s no reason to shield or protect certain players over others. If they missed a great chance just say it. His overall play is ok, about 6/10. But he’s a liability in front of goal at the moment which is a problem as he’s a forward and one of his primary tasks is to score and create. If he’s going to start games, I’d suggest he starts more home than away as he winds up opposing fans who then get on his back and take the tinkle out of him when he misses a great chance.

Only saw the last 20 as my lad was playing at 12:15 and the ref showed up 25 mins late. From what I saw, I thought we managed the game well. Deki was brilliant I thought.

Just saw Bissouma’s red. Really no way to justify that. Got exactly what he deserved. Hopefully he learns from it.

Delighted with the win. Had a nasty feeling about today and that feeling got worse when I saw us down to 10. We’re winning games in different ways which is encouraging.

Something that hasn’t been mentioned much
That pitch…
fudging awful to play on
It slowed down everything
Our players were really struggling with it as the ball just died
We played someone last season who did the same thing and it killed our game
I posted during the game that pundit Schmeichel pointed out the pitch was wet at the start but dried up quickly in the sun, coinciding with our struggles.

I think the balls were all under inflated
..all the shots from both sides went high

8 games, 6 wins, 2 draws. And a goal today that is so anti conte it makes me smile. No automation, no instructions. Just three footballers moving the ball, thinking as a group, executing with excellence.

It’s so great to be spurs right now.

I posted during the game that pundit Schmeichel pointed out the pitch was wet at the start but dried up quickly in the sun, coinciding with our struggles.

I think the balls were all under inflated
..all the shots from both sides went high
Jenas said the same, but I thought it looked slow from minute 1 to be honest, the ball wasn’t rolling how you’d normally see it and getting stuck under players feet, etc.

Overall a very good performance I thought. Dominant on the first half, just needed to take our chances. They grew into the game in the first half, but there will be periods like that. We were still mostly in control.

Bissouma's red is silly. Don't dive when on a yellow. But he's been mostly flawless this season, it happens, move on.

Very impressive performance 10 v 11 in the second half. Kulusevski, Maddison, Porro, Sarr, Romero. Could have mentioned everyone really. Mature, got our goal, saw it out.

Back