• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Luton OMT***

Without stating the obvious the timings and fixtures this weekend may be good for us.

But I have not seen one minute of Luton this season so have no idea what specific challenges they present.

If anyone else wants to start an OMT, they better get ready right after our match against Luton ends. Possibly even a few minutes before (but I'm ok if Lemonade wants to do the rest of the season's OMTs).

Saw the highlights of their game on MOTD (so take with a pinch of salt bearing in mind the way they edit and present the matches), but reckon we may struggle on set pieces and corners. They’re a big physical side, a bit of a throw back and probably more like Dyche’s Burnley teams.

I hope to see a little bit of rotation for this. I'm not sure if we can leave out Maddison and Son, but I'd be happy for either of them to miss it. Maybe Lo Celso if he's fit, and then take Sonny around 60 minutes again.

I hope to see a little bit of rotation for this. I'm not sure if we can leave out Maddison and Son, but I'd be happy for either of them to miss it. Maybe Lo Celso if he's fit, and then take Sonny around 60 minutes again.

Are you crazy?? We have one game a week and an international break afterwards. Absolutely no rotation we need to start as strong a team as possible and if we have a comfortable lead in the second half, then make some subs. We have had a great start but we can't get ahead of ourselves: one or two people rotated out and we are a different team (see the league cup game vs Fulham)

Saw the highlights of their game on MOTD (so take with a pinch of salt bearing in mind the way they edit and present the matches), but reckon we may struggle on set pieces and corners. They’re a big physical side, a bit of a throw back and probably more like Dyche’s Burnley teams.

I think you might be spot on here; even against Liverpool i thought we looks very vulnerable. The goal came from that dubious free kick too and we didn't seem to have great awareness in dealing with the aftermath of a set-piece. That gaol not going in at teh time changes the dynamics of that second half imo

Are you crazy?? We have one game a week and an international break afterwards. Absolutely no rotation we need to start as strong a team as possible and if we have a comfortable lead in the second half, then make some subs. We have had a great start but we can't get ahead of ourselves: one or two people rotated out and we are a different team (see the league cup game vs Fulham)

Not sure why that makes me crazy. They've been carrying knocks. Resting for one game may mean they don't miss 5 in the future. It obviously depends on how they pull up, but given the footage of Son celebrating the goal I wouldn't rule it out.

Back