• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Luton OMT***

So why buy him and at 60m? The big need was to replace Kane then.
Because we knew Kane was leaving and we saw an opportunity. I guess we thought he might step it up. I personally didn't want to go for him as I didn't really rate him, but sometimes you gamble and you miss. The important thing will be not clinging on and moving him on as soon as is feasible.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

why do they play on orange now?
Was introduced as an away kit in the 70s and was quite a radical design. It was popular,so they made it the first kit for a few years, then went back to white.

Fast forward to 2009, and sponsorship by easyJet - guess what colour they choose for the first kit from then!

Maybe we are over critical. He does have skill. More than he shows. The issue is his confidence. In front of goal he’s not confident. Questions himself.
No I'm not being overly critical. I had the same opinion of him while at Watford and Everton. A lively player, good physicality but one that lacks finesse and general technical ability.

No I'm not being overly critical. I had the same opinion of him while at Watford and Everton. A lively player, good physicality but one that lacks finesse and general technical ability.

I mean he looks more hapless because he isn’t confident. Granted he is no Brazilian wizard. But he is better than he is showing right now. He was a 10-15 a season striker right?

Back