• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Luton OMT***

Maybe we are over critical. He does have skill. More than he shows. The issue is his confidence. In front of goal he’s not confident. Questions himself.
Mentality is at least as important as ability in sport.

A player with all the talent and no mental strength is as useless to us as a player with the right mentality and no ability.

Unless he can get his head in the game, he's no better than playing Sissoko there.

Conte wanted him and we were backing the manager. No haggling just pay the asking price ya know
Conte didn't play him much and if he did, not in his usual position.

I get it that we take a gamble so hopefully we get rid of him quick.

No I'm not being overly critical. I had the same opinion of him while at Watford and Everton. A lively player, good physicality but one that lacks finesse and general technical ability.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk
Yup I was shocked levy coughed up 60 for him.

Mentality is at least as important as ability in sport.

A player with all the talent and no mental strength is as useless to us as a player with the right mentality and no ability.

Unless he can get his head in the game, he's no better than playing Sissoko there.

i totally agree. It is a problem for Richarlison. But it can be worked on like anything else. And the best managers are psychologists able to imbue players with confidence.

I mean he looks more hapless because he isn’t confident. Granted he is no Brazilian wizard. But he is better than he is showing right now. He was a 10-15 a season striker right?
His best return is 13 which has done twice but honestly he's rarely played striker. Majority of his career he was LWF. The last of seasons at Everton he played a lot as striker due to their problems in that area and he got 13, 7 and 10.

The difficult comparison is that literally everything at Everton came to him due to their general ineptness. So his numbers don't really scale up when he's moved to a better side.

Fantastic work by Sarr there and a good chance by Kulu.

His best return is 13 which has done twice but honestly he's rarely played striker. Majority of his career he was LWF. The last of seasons at Everton he played a lot as striker due to their problems in that area and he got 13, 7 and 10.

The difficult comparison is that literally everything at Everton came to him due to their general ineptness. So his numbers don't really scale up when he's moved to a better side.

Fantastic work by Sarr there and a good chance by Kulu.

So he is not as bad as he is showing for us right now. That was my point.

Back