• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Luton OMT***

So he is not as bad as he is showing for us right now. That was my point.
In the games he played for Everton his general quality was the same as it is now. It's just that he was their main man so everything kept going to him. They had no Son scoring, hell the rest of the team barely scored and there was a lot less attention paid because Everton were generally brick.

The performances were the same. The finishing was the same, the difference is he got more chance to keep going as the pressure was different and Everton had no viable alternatives. No pressure on his place but pressure to try and win some games. To get the same from Richarlison here I think we'd have to sacrifice our overall game and performances. The return just wouldn't be worth it.

See we need to fudging fix up. We need a goal asap!

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Players need a mentality check. They have dropped since we missed those chances. Ange will need to have words with them. We have been careless especially offensively.

Maddison over thought that finish. Needed to hit it earlier and lower.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Back