• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Luton OMT***

Not sure why that makes me crazy. They've been carrying knocks. Resting for one game may mean they don't miss 5 in the future. It obviously depends on how they pull up, but given the footage of Son celebrating the goal I wouldn't rule it out.

Ok crazy was a bit harsh. I meant bonkers...

:D

Just kidding.

What footage are you talking about? Can you share it?

Ok crazy was a bit harsh. I meant bonkers...

:D

Just kidding.

What footage are you talking about? Can you share it?

Bonkers will do!

Footage around 2:17 here:

Nothing too dramatic, but Luton away might be a good chance to put Richarlison down the middle and rest Son.

Bonkers will do!

Footage around 2:17 here:

Nothing too dramatic, but Luton away might be a good chance to put Richarlison down the middle and rest Son.

Hmm, i see what you mean if he has a bit of a limp. Might explain why he (and Maddison) often had very poor control under no pressure in or around the box at times in that second half...
Still, only if he honestly cannot start would i rotate him or Maddison...

Hmm, i see what you mean if he has a bit of a limp. Might explain why he (and Maddison) often had very poor control under no pressure in or around the box at times in that second half...
Still, only if he honestly cannot start would i rotate him or Maddison...

Look in the Son thread, video showing him getting to bench, looked hurt ..

Saw the highlights of their game on MOTD (so take with a pinch of salt bearing in mind the way they edit and present the matches), but reckon we may struggle on set pieces and corners. They’re a big physical side, a bit of a throw back and probably more like Dyche’s Burnley teams.

Essentially a long ball team aren’t they?

I hope to see a little bit of rotation for this. I'm not sure if we can leave out Maddison and Son, but I'd be happy for either of them to miss it. Maybe Lo Celso if he's fit, and then take Sonny around 60 minutes again.

Good one :D

No rotation for me either unless Son or Maddison are carrying knocks which could result in them missing more games.

We wouldn't, now, the next 3 matches is the time to put points in the bag

If we can hit 10 games with 8 wins, 2 draws it sets up the entire season for success.

Now is not the time to fudge around and rotate, that will happen without choice over the time.

That’s right. But if Maddison, Son or any other player is carrying a knock then resting against Luton is better than potentially causing more damage. We should have enough to beat Luton without one of them.

Again, that is only based on what I saw on Saturday. There’s every chance they turned up today and will turn up every other day this week without issue. In which case, they must play.

Back