• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool OMT ***

I think we're seeing two teams here who, in a couple of seasons, will be ripping up trees...it's a really interesting match, each side certainly has a pattern and a method...very interesting...I am worried that the longer Gallas stays on, the more suarez will work something out of him...

You really think Liverpool will be ripping up trees in 2 years?? No way IMO.

2-0 up at home against Liverpool. Awesome first half, some real good play. Bales run for Lennons goal and his free kick were class.

To the rawk half time thread! :lol:

On a seperate note. Seems Liverpools midfield can't handle Dembele and Sandro. Every time they've ended up shoulder to shoulder we've come out with the ball.

Decent half, still things to work on though. Liverpools movement and our lack of pace at the back is worrying.

COYS!

Nice lead to take at HT, but I think it showed we need another one to make it more comfortable ! Wasn't good how we let them make chances like they had.

You really think Liverpool will be ripping up trees in 2 years?? No way IMO.

I might have overshot that one to be fair mate, but I see what he's trying to do and I think they will most certainly push on. If he had another forward he'd be flying a bit higher. No, I think he's onto something. Both sides working hard to learn how to keep the ball and probe for angles rather than swashbuckle-and-lump it...interesting. I think it's to our current advantage that Rogers has Gerrard on a leash, as tonight he'd be a handful given the space available. As for us, i think we're playing pretty well all considered...Thurs-Sun-Wed, if we come out of this with three points we should do given the HT score, it's been a very good spell for us...

I can't believe the amount of people who think Dembele is an attacking midfielder. He isn't. He sits deep and defends but can break forward with deep runs.

well he is, he played beautifully with dempsey at fulham attacking. clearly at spurs he's more useful playing it from the back though. he's always been a good dribbler and best playing the easy pass

Really really nice to see how Bale and Lennon continue to increasingly work as part of a front 3. First goal was excellent.

I think we're seeing two teams here who, in a couple of seasons, will be ripping up trees...it's a really interesting match, each side certainly has a pattern and a method...very interesting...I am worried that the longer Gallas stays on, the more suarez will work something out of him...

Sorry but your talking crackers ! Liverpool are poor and Rodgers will probaly be sacked before the season is through.

Back