• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool OMT ***

Any other Daws criticisms from the first half?

Yes, we won the ball back and he tried to hit Defoe with a long ball against 2 centre backs, running with him.

It was a stupid way to give away possession, and it will cost us if we keep giving the ball away.

He has defended well, but then given it straight back to them.

Gallas does not look fit for purpose atm so I agree we should change Vertonghen inside and bring on Naughton for Gallas

BBC London, saying Liverpool on top except first 15 mins. Saying they have had all possession and chances. Just checked BBC website, stats there are:

Possession
52% Spurs
48% Liverpool
Shots
9 Spurs
7 Liverpool
On target
4 Spurs
6 Liverpool
Corners
1 Spurs
5 Liverpool
Fouls
1 Spurs
4 Liverpool

:-k

lol!!! Liverpool need to readdress their tactics come half time. Trying to play us off the park for 90 mins isn't going to work, plus their over commitment of players when going forward is allowing us to counter with pace, speed and precision, if dempsey was more incisive with his play and had more confidence to release the ball earlier, i personally think we would have bagged at least another goal. COYS!!

BBC London, saying Liverpool on top except first 15 mins. Saying they have had all possession and chances. Just checked BBC website, stats there are:

Possession
52% Spurs
48% Liverpool
Shots
9 Spurs
7 Liverpool
On target
4 Spurs
6 Liverpool
Corners
1 Spurs
5 Liverpool
Fouls
1 Spurs
4 Liverpool

Which prove stats mean next to nothing.

Clueless, Gerrard is a disgrace.

We're simply not good enough. That's all there is to it

fudge me, what do we have to do to get a penalty?

Spurs are brick an there for the taking. Don't know for the love of GHod how you miss an open goal an dempsey is a c*nt.

Dempsey is a prick. And so is Phil Dowd. Gerrard can't pass these days. Am off for a beer and to pace around a bit.

Disgraceful officiating. How that isn't a penalty and a red card for the tackle on Gerrard is absolutely ridiculous.

Is this how far we've fallen from the 80s?

We're getting what we deserve for wearing black instead of red.

Oh my GHod.. all these chances wasted.... again

So one of these teams is unbeaten in the last 8 in the league, the other has lost 4 of the last 5. Typically the form book has been reversed. Three clear things have come out of this half; Clint Dempsey is a diving c*nt, the ref is a total homer, and FSG need to get their hands in their fudging pockets in January and support Brendan with some new players. I'm considerably more excited about the Next Gen team than the first at the moment, that first 20 minutes was unacceptable for LFC.

lol!!! Liverpool need to readdress their tactics come half time. Trying to play us off the park for 90 mins isn't going to work, plus their over commitment of players when going forward is allowing us to counter with pace, speed and precision, if dempsey was more incisive with his play and had more confidence to release the ball earlier, i personally think we would have bagged at least another goal. COYS!!

If we hit them on the break for a third, I think they'll collapse.

Thinking ahead, I presume Dembele will tire and get replaced with either Carroll or Thudd - perhaps Dempsey will make way for another midfielder to shore things up if we manage to hang on for a bit

(I'm thinking Defoe, Bale and Lennon are decent on the break, so the rest can sit deeper and create space for them on the break)

Possession
52% Spurs
48% Liverpool
Shots
9 Spurs
7 Liverpool
On target
4 Spurs
6 Liverpool
Corners
1 Spurs
5 Liverpool
Fouls
1 Spurs
4 Liverpool

Someone's making them up:

Sporting Life :

Spurs - Liverpool

Shots on target 5-4
Shots off target 5-2

If we hit them on the break for a third, I think they'll collapse.

Hang on - youre assuming they wont score next. From what I have seen they have looked dangerous. So if theyre the poorest - what are we? I know we are 2-0 up but we have been a bit lucky (from what I have seen)

To be honest i thought the Dembele tackle should have been a penalty. Until i saw the replay and he clearly gets the ball.

Why do they think Dempsey dived, I missed that - was it for Bale's freekick when Henderson caught Dempsey's heels?

Back