• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool OMT ***

Hang on - youre assuming they wont score next. From what I have seen they have looked dangerous. So if theyre the poorest - what are we? I know we are 2-0 up but we have been a bit lucky (from what I have seen)

AVB will get the boys back on track for the second half and calm them down a bit. First 20 minutes we were sensational, but after that we were too hurried in possession and kept giving the ball away cheaply. Second half we'll slow it down, dominate possession. Have faith!

Look away now if you don't want to see other game results

Right now we are 5th and WBA are 3 points ahead in 4th with a 3 goal better GD

AVB will get the boys back on track for the second half and calm them down a bit. First 20 minutes we were sensational, but after that we were too hurried in possession and kept giving the ball away cheaply. Second half we'll slow it down, dominate possession. Have faith!

I hope youre right - I want us to batter these ****s

We have passed the ball straight to Liverpool 4 times in the first 2 minutes

We had great possession, then just give it straight back to them - ludicrous

Back