• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool OMT***

How ironic that such an honourable gentleman like Mr. Byrne should lend his weight to this debate, is this the same man who had to apologise for posting racist, homophobic and misogynistic messages on Facebook and mocking the disabled, I suppose it's good to see an MP who reflects his constituents views.

I just read his letter as well as his tweet.

They want Hillsborough added to the national curriculum? FFS.

Last week I lost a £20 note somewhere between my armchair and my car - it mildly irritated me for a few minutes. Can we please add the event to the national curriculum so that everyone in the country can understand my pain?

I just read his letter as well as his tweet.

They want Hillsborough added to the national curriculum? FFS.

Last week I lost a £20 note somewhere between my armchair and my car - it mildly irritated me for a few minutes. Can we please add the event to the national curriculum so that everyone in the country can understand my pain?
And it is still nagging at you.

The sign off is hilarious: "Hillsborough Survivor JFT97" like it's some scouse qualification that allows you to have letters after your name.

What a surprise. I turn on Good Morning Britain and its being talked about again, with even a reporter outside the ground at 6 in the morning.

It appears also, a request for a replay could be incoming.

This could get messy

Over on RAWK they're certain that VAR has ballsed it up on purpose to deny Liverpool a goal. The media is helping covering it up (not sure what outlets they're getting their news from). LFC should now be allowed to do a full investigation, interviewing every person involved, to uncover the conspiracy against them from all refs.

Back