• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool OMT***

Daniel would never agree to have the game replayed. If it was forced on us Daniel would go straight to the courts. The fa won't do anything
I sometimes wonder whether Levy was bullied at school, the small kid, always picked last. "One day..." he vowed, and now he takes zero bricks from anyone.

I wonder if the FA will reverse the Jones Red card to try to make amends. That would be pathetic and essentially error on top of error. I feel the offside has somehow brought some focus on the reds which were by and large pretty standard.

Don't know who this guy is, he says he's a journo. Surely not serious??? Wtf!

Oh please let that be true. Please. I didn't think I could hate them any more but this would do it. Bhahahahahaha.

I'm sure that most of you remember Henry's handball for France against us to put us out of the 2010 World Cup qualifying. Our FA made an absolute joke of the country by asking to be considered as the 33rd team in the World Cup to make up for it. Perhaps the Dippers could do likewise and ask to be the 33rd team in the Champions League this season?

I wonder if the FA will reverse the Jones Red card to try to make amends. That would be pathetic and essentially error on top of error. I feel the offside has somehow brought some focus on the reds which were by and large pretty standard.

they were both completely reasonable red cards

the “goal” was flagged offside, without VAR it wasn’t counting either

Tldr:
- jones red disputable, not jota
- spurs tactics didn't change making it easier for pool to defend

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Hahaha...about time WE got some luck in a game against them eh!

The tears have tasted sweet indeed: *sluurp*, *sluurp*, *sluurp*

Remember last April when Klopp told Mason that effectively he should "stop complaining about Jota not getting a Red Card and concentarte on getting his team to play attacking football"...wll any journo with a big following remind Klopp and Liverpool FC of this?

*sluurp*, *sluurp*, *sluurp*

COYFS

You know their theory now
It’s city’s influence because these officials were in the UaE a few days before
Weird that when they do CL it’s not an issue to travel

can’t these clams accept it was a human error
Like the lads who got sent off.. human errors
Like when Dias missed a sitter.. errors

the PGMOL need to learn from it asap but it’s still people making mistakes which is life

But...for all we have a nice, progressive, playing style that's much improved from last half of last season, we REALLY need to do a big tactical review of that game, we got out of jail and if not for that last minute OG by Matip it would have been a massively hollow feeling for us afterwards. We we didn't have more overlapping on the wings i'll hope that was something Ange DID notice much earlier but players not following instructions...

Oh well, better to learn lessons after the positivity of a win rather than the negativity of a defeat (and make no mistake without that OG it would have felt like a loss)

What the fudge is wrong with them?
They don't lose, especially to us. So this must be rectified. I honestly didn't mind them, in the sense I would rather them win rather than City or Utd or pretty much anyone. Don't mind Saudi Sportswashing Machine either. Now Pool are on the list. Fudge 'em. The fact they feel such an injustice is beyond a joke. Like no other team has lost points cos of it. It happened an 1hr into the game, who is to say we wouldn't have scored immediately? They still had 2 player sent off. This better not go any further.......

I’d say to the media that our lawyers are presparing to write a letter to UEFA asking for their 2018 CL win to be rescinded due to the Sissoko incident.

That would help to highlight the utter ridiculousnesses of their position.

Their self of self-righteous injustice knows no bounds.
Oh they would say that was different as the rules back then stated it was an handball....and also every other decision they had their way was of course correct.

Oh they would say that was different as the rules back then stated it was an handball....and also every other decision they had their way was of course correct.
The rules back then didn’t state it was a handball
That’s the myth that pool fans push
The rules stated if it came off another body part first it can be handball
They completely ignored that and use the argument his arm was out

Back