• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool OMT***

byebye Jonesy. Shocking tackle. If a Tottenham player had done that i'd have said red too. Gary Neville ffs wake up....you know full well that's red.

I get his thinking, there wasn't intent to harm him and it was Jone's foot slipping over the top of the ball.

Not sure if it was reckless, it just seemed unfortunate more than anything - hope Biss is okay.
It's the bit of the rules that mentions being in control that's relevant here.

He didn't mean to go over the top of the ball, but if he's in control he can stop his weight going through on the player.

I get his thinking, there wasn't intent to harm him and it was Jone's foot slipping over the top of the ball.

Not sure if it was reckless, it just seemed unfortunate more than anything - hope Biss is okay.

but it has to be like rugby....even if the intent wasnt there, the recklessness of a challenge like that means the guy's OFF.

Back