• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool OMT***

Was an angle ever provided where you can clearly see the ball leave Salah's boot for Diaz to run on to?
I've only seen the one behind where the ball is obscured. It LOOKS like he's playing the ball in the freeze frame but he COULD be steadying himself before kicking the ball half a second later. In that split time Diaz may well have been offside.
Either way it's getting tedious now.

Was an angle ever provided where you can clearly see the ball leave Salah's boot for Diaz to run on to?
I've only seen the one behind where the ball is obscured. It LOOKS like he's playing the ball in the freeze frame but he COULD be steadying himself before kicking the ball half a second later. In that split time Diaz may well have been offside.
Either way it's getting tedious now.
Yes, several angles in the VAR audio/video.

I am really looking forward to Ange's answer when it is raised in his next press conference. I am sure he will treat it with a level of professionalism and seriousness, but I would just love for him to burst out laughing at the idiocy of it when asked.
I hope he just shakes his head and says
"Absolutely ridiculous, mate! Next!"

I know I shouldn't be but I am shocked Klopp has actually gone there.

Was this the first ever VAR error? No. Was this the first ever apology from the PGMOL? No.

He should be ashamed of himself.

Sorry mate, but where have you been?

A few of us have had this conversation for years on this board, Pool fans are utter clams, always have been, and Klopp is exactly the same.

The fact that he manages to hide what an asshat he is and maintain some veneer of being a reasonable human once they are winning doesn't change it or the fact that at the smallest hint of something not going their/his way, the mask slips.

Yup. What did Klopp say when VAR failed and Wolves goal was clearly wrongfully disallowed? "I think you all saw the [disallowed] goal now a couple of times back and when you see it in slow-motion you see the contact then, but I still think it was a goal, but that's not important anymore." Apparently it's "not important anymore" when it goes in his favour o_O....

This could have been worse, could have been the last game before an International break and we would have to ensure this cr@p for 2 weeks before the next game.

As it is, we have a great chance to go into the next break top of the league

Sorry mate, but where have you been?

A few of us have had this conversation for years on this board, Pool fans are utter clams, always have been, and Klopp is exactly the same.

The fact that he manages to hide what an asshat he is and maintain some veneer of being a reasonable human once they are winning doesn't change it or the fact that at the smallest hint of something not going their/his way, the mask slips.

Oh, I'm in no doubt as to what Klopp is, I just didn't think he'd bare his arse like that.

He has basically confirmed all this 'Sporting integrity / we're doing it for the good of the game' rhetoric as the gonad*s we knew it was. They want a chance to get those points back and that's as deep as it goes.

Last edited:
Back