• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT***

just seen the injury news and ive changed my mind.

....................... Friedel ......................
......... Kaboom ...................King ........
................ Parker ... Sandro ..... Benoit
Walker ............. Modric ....... Bale .......
.............. VDV ..................................
.............................. Adebayor ...........

thats my team. 1-7 Spurs.

Not sure I understand the formation. Two at the back, a left wing back and Walker in right midfield?

Playing them at the wrong time now. They seem to have found some good form and are riding high on the back of the Semi -final triumph

Friedel
Walker Kaboul King Ekotto

VDV Sandro Parker Modric Bale

Adebayor

Subs. Cudicini,Dawson,Nelsen,Kranjcar,Livermore,Saha,Defoe(or Dos Santos)

I'll take a draw if you offered it me now

they've played city and united at home at exactly the right time - no kompany and yaya for city and united missing nearly all their best forward players. not sure they were that interested either

only 10 days since their most abject performance of the season.

I REALLY want us to beat them. Not beat but bend them over stick our willies in their butts without lube. I want us to HAMMER them clams.

Id be happy with a point from the game. However, hopefully the players will have more about them than me as I know we can destroy them on Monday night.

Only way I'd be happy with a point is if they play us off the turf, but that's not happening. We're better than them and we'll go there with intentions of scoring goals and winning! You know, failing is epic when it echoes in a gloryhole, or something like that.

0-3

Liverpool - worst team to play at WHL this season?

Do them again I reckon.

Liverpool 0 Spurs 3
Bale, Ade & Skrtel OG

261.png

Love the fact we have 4 players who have contributed more than the top player in their team

Saha to make a big hit on his debut for Spurs, being an ex Everton player you would fancy him to stick it up Liverpool

Liverpool Always seem to play well in the big games, I think their record against the teams above them this season is very good home and away. Its going to be a tough game, but they will come at us and not sit back like they did against Man Yoo and bricky.

I agree with playing Sandro and Parker and go with the 4-3-3 / 4-2-3-1 formation. Im confident Ade and walker will be fit, not sure about VDV, but could also see lennon back as well.

ill go with:

------------Friedel------------
------Kaboul----King---------
Walker--------------Benny--
---------------------------------
------Sandro--Parker--------
---------------------------------
Lennon--Modric---Bale-----
--------------------------------
---------Adebayor-----------

bench:

Krunchie, Gio, Saha, Dawson, Defoe, Huddlestone, Cudicini

Score: 1-2 to the Spurs
Scorers: Adebayor and Bale

I think that playing Sandro and Parker in midfield together stifles our creativity and as a result our attacking suffers and we end up inviting pressure on ourselves.

I think that playing Sandro and Parker in midfield together stifles our creativity and as a result our attacking suffers and we end up inviting pressure on ourselves.

I think this is a fallacy, how often have you seen Sandro make darting runs forward? I say set parker as a more defensive midfielder and let Sandro go forward more. When we're back defending having both of them will tell, and Sandro seems to try and make things happen, and if far more creative than Parker going forward.

Other than the anomalous result against us, Liverpool have managed some excellent results in the games against the better teams this season, they've had a very tight defence and will probably be looking for revenge.

Its important that we have Walker and Adebayor back for this, hopefully VDV too. Downing is so brick though that Livermore can probably cope, for the most part.

Would be happy with a draw. King to be fit and keep the cheating racist in his pocket yet again. Kaboul to dominate Carroll.

Not sure I understand the formation. Two at the back, a left wing back and Walker in right midfield?

I always see other posters (myself included) give us a standard 4-4-2/4-2-3-1/4-3-3 shape when in reality thanks to our superiority this year in possession, we generally have a standard shape similar to the one i gave above.

It's mainly what we look like in possession.. Both CB's spread out wide allowing Benoit and Walker forward (Walker usually presses up a bit more than BAE) with Parker or Sandro as an outlet centrally when either King or Kaboom are under pressure. Bale typically occupies a forward space a little inside of Benny with Modric a little more central. VdV and Ade help out when needed, and really could be seen all over the lineup.

Just what i've been noticing this season.

Playing them at the wrong time now. They seem to have found some good form and are riding high on the back of the Semi -final triumph

Friedel
Walker Kaboul King Ekotto

VDV Sandro Parker Modric Bale

Adebayor

Subs. Cudicini,Dawson,Nelsen,Kranjcar,Livermore,Saha,Defoe(or Dos Santos)

I'll take a draw if you offered it me now

what do you see here Paxton?

we ARE BETTER than they are. We can beat them, because we have better players, better organisation, better management
stop supporting the Spurs team that went down in the 70s and get behind the team in 3rd in 2012

plus - we have Cameron Lancaster

glass-half-full1-247x300.jpg

i cant believe the attitude towards match threads these days, just because we moved to new board doesnt mean we need to entertain the standards of this fudging brick

fudging annoying..sort yourselves out for fudge sake. sort this brick out.......put some decorations, some funk, booties or something. shiiiiit..anything but this drivel

pricks. the match thread gods arent happy.

and where the fudge is our big match go to guy anyway? what the record of this match thread starter eh??

ridiculous

Back