• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT***

i cant believe the attitude towards match threads these days, just because we moved to new board doesnt mean we need to entertain the standards of this fudging brick

fudging annoying..sort yourselves out for fudge sake. sort this brick out.......put some decorations, some funk, booties or something. shiiiiit..anything but this drivel

pricks. the match thread gods arent happy.

and where the fudge is our big match go to guy anyway? what the record of this match thread starter eh??

ridiculous

i concur.

TEAM NEWS

Kevin Bond described Aaron Lennon and Jermain Defoe as 'extremely doubtful' for Monday's clash at Liverpool.

The pair suffered hamstring injuries in last Friday's FA Cup win at Watford and had to sit out Tuesday's win against Wigan.

Assistant boss Kevin said it was too early to to say whether or not Rafa van der Vaart would be fit for Anfield after a calf problem forced him off in the first half against the Latics.

However, there was good news as Kyle Walker, who also came off against Wigan with a slight groin problem, is expected to be fit.

"Aaron and Jermain are being treated, both are extremely doubtful for Monday but obviously we'll give them every chance," said Kevin before training at Spurs Lodge on Thursday morning. "The medical staff are working hard to see if they can get them there.

"Rafa went off with a calf strain and it's a bit early to say what his prospects are for Monday. Kyle Walker should be fine."

Bit early for team news ...

What are the deluded ones saying:

I will be devastated if we dont get fourth with us only having to go to united and the rest coming to us.
We are liverpool FFs

We have momentum with us at the moment. Spurs could be distracted by the courtcase. I don't think Spurs will have as good as a 2nd half to the season as their first half so they are not guaranteed a top 4 spot - imo
I think Saudi Sportswashing Machine have to be taken seriously as challengers just based on their league position. 2 CL places battled between us, Chelsea, Arsenal, Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Spurs. Interesting battle, will be more interesting than the 2012 Royal Rumble!

There is no way that Spurs, Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Chelsea are going to win all the rest of their games so even if we drop points it is not the end of the race until we no longer have it under our control!

We'll get 4th and win 2 cups. And even if we don't it won't matter as KK will have learnt a lot this season (remember his first full season back in charge) and be more ready for next season.

Think its between us and Chelsea tbh. Cant see Arsenal going on a run....Unless RVP scores, they are not a threat.

We will get 4th spot. The team need to combine maximum work rate with their new found confidence in every match from now until the season ends and make sure they do it for Kenny.
Chelsea and Arsenal too inconsistent, Saudi Sportswashing Machine riding their luck. Our players settling and coming into form, Luis coming back - confidence is the key.

fudge Spurs. If we can outplay Emirates Marketing Project then why not them? Suarez and Bellamy will tear Spurs a new one.

HesBack.jpg

We struggle against the smaller teams at home. Wouldn't be surprised if it finished 1-1.

I think the 4-0 battering had more to do with being 2 players down than our setup. Yes they had started better. But for long periods of the match after their first goal we were controlling and still after the second.

Forgot they played City 3 times

Oh well, keeps Carroll on the bench hopefully, he's actually looked like scoring lately

I REALY want us to beat these cnuts!!

But rest assured they will come into this fired up after we handed the arses to them in September.
Expect lots of rough treatment because they KNOW when are passing game is on, they literally can't get close to us (e.g. the sendings off at WHL).

From the off, we HAVE to be physically up for it - no excuses. And no slow starting, like away to Stoke. If we do that again, as overated as Liverpool are, they WILL punish us much more ruthlessly than Stoke.

We'll need height at the back to combat Carrol (Kaboul) and a pacy reader of the game to allow us to push up a bit and counter Suarez/Bellamy (King? Will his knee hold out??).

We also will need Parker on his most steady 'get it and give it' form. We'll need him to saty back and NOT try and be flashy getting ahead of Modric.

If Adebayor doesn't score, he at least should put himself about, but he cannot be isolated. I also want Bale to keep his width and only roam later in the game, if able/neccesary: BAE cannot be left unprotected, plus Kuyt will no doubt play on the right doubling up. Whoever is on the immediate inside of Bale should make use of the potential time and space they'll get if/when Bale is double-marked (I'm looking at you Luka!).

Krancjar may actaully be a bit of a luxury player at right-wing if Lennon is not there, but seeing as we have no Pienaar anymore, not sure what choice we have really.

Livermore may be crucial at some stage in the game to provide physical presence in midfield.

If VDV, Ade, Walker make it:

Friedel

Walker Kaboul King BAE

Niko Parker Modric Bale
VDV
Ade

====================

If VDV, Ade and Walker DON'T make it:

Friedel

Kaboul Dawson King BAE

Parker Sandro

Modric

Niko Bale

Saha

We have GOT to be on our game for this. Any sulking/lazy attitude WILL be punished!

COYS!

I would go for Parker, Livermore, and Sandro in the middle

Modric and Bale in front of them

Ade and VdV upfront

We definitely need to give Walker some help if Lennon's out. Their central midfield is poor, Adam, Henderson, Spearing. The one I'm most worried about is Kuyt. Always seems to come up with something against us.

I would go for Parker, Livermore, and Sandro in the middle

Modric and Bale in front of them

Ade and VdV upfront

not understanding this. playing 3 in defense away against a top 5 team? width would also be an issue. middle would become clogged. maybe being facetious?

The one I'm most worried about is Kuyt. Always seems to come up with something against us.

He's started to look good again unfortunately as well.

Must say I'm worried if Niko starts on the right, he did well against Wigan but that was Wigan at home. Liverpool away will be much more testing, and seeing as he's still not at peak fitness it may ask a bit too much of him defensively. I guess starting with 2 out of the 3 of Sandro/Parker/Livermore will help this though

Volspur,

They have almost zero width and would try and push ball through out middle via their clogger mids while in the process kicking our ankles to bits.

Insert major steel in or midfield - control possession in the middle 3rd, steam-rolling them out of ideas.

Hit them out wide with our pace and creativity.

Fergie's done it to Arsenal and their possession game many a times to a devastating effect

i cant believe the attitude towards match threads these days, just because we moved to new board doesnt mean we need to entertain the standards of this fudging brick

fudging annoying..sort yourselves out for fudge sake. sort this brick out.......put some decorations, some funk, booties or something. shiiiiit..anything but this drivel

pricks. the match thread gods arent happy.

and where the fudge is our big match go to guy anyway? what the record of this match thread starter eh??

ridiculous

Do you have Tourette's or Aspergers disease ???

we have an fa cup game coming up, rest the big guns for that!

i want fa cup glory, non of this namby pamby title challenge gonad*s

up the spurs

1.2 spurs, nelson with a hatrick

Scrolling down this page,Suarez really is 1 ugly clam isn't he? Could eat an apple through a letterbox!

Can't see us losing to this shower of brick

Is Lucas definitely out for the season?

We have hit some luck in terms of our main rivals for CL places have had arguably their best midfielders out for long spells ie Lucas, Wheelchair and Essien.

i see abit of destiny. with lennon and defoe unlikely to play...i sense we could very possibly play the same system that won us the game against liverpool when we were at home

a 442 wonky. with niko on the right and saha partnering ade.

that would be very good IMO

King to play a blinder, Rafa and Bale to score. Would annoy the dippers no end. Would LOVE it.

Back