• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT***

Yes.

Hopefully we lineup like this;

----------------------- Friedel ------------------------
Walker ------- Kaboul ----------- King --------- Ekotto
------------- Sandro ----------- Parker ---------------
----------------------- Modric ------------------------
--- Van Der Vaart ------------------------- Bale ------
---------------------- Adebayor ----------------------

If no VDV, then Lennon, if no Lennon then Kranjcar.

Suarez is back.. and hasn't played for 8 games, he's going to be match fit right?

Fortune may still be with us, would love their supposed saviour to fall flat on his face, then again it'll definitely happen cause he'll dive at some point...

Suarez is back.. and hasn't played for 8 games, he's going to be match fit right?

Fortune may still be with us, would love their supposed saviour to fall flat on his face, then again it'll definitely happen cause he'll dive at some point...
Who gives a brick if Ledley plays?

Volspur,

They have almost zero width and would try and push ball through out middle via their clogger mids while in the process kicking our ankles to bits.

You obviously have not watched Bellamy over their last 3 matches because he gives them width and pace

The scousers talk about Suarez as if he is a combination of Messi/Ronaldo. He has 5 goals & 3 assists to his name. Average. King & Kaboul will snuff him out

Hmmmm no Lennon and Defoe? ok my new line up is...

-------------------------------Friedel--------------------------------------

Walker----------------Kaboul--------------King-----------------------ekotto

-------------------------------Sandro--------------------------------------

-------------------------Parker-----------Modric---------------------------

-----------------VDV--------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------Bale----------

----------------------------------Ade----------------------------------------

Subs: Cudicini, Nelson, Dawson, Niko, Gio, Livermore, Saha

pretty much that weirdo 4-3-3 line up we played when we beat Norwich away. Sorry, when we tore Norwich a new arsehole playing some of the best football we've produced this season.

Yes.

This.

No need to worry about Suarez. I was sat in the kop for the game last year and he was firmly in Dawson and King's pockets for the full 90. Don't think he's played well against us either time we've come up against him. COYS!

Bit harsh on Rose isn't it? ;)

I know Nelsen's played a bit of right back before but could he switch to left if needed? I think it's important to have both Niko and Gio on the bench as they provide threats but not having Rose on bench would make me a bit nervous (although recently having Rose on the pitch has made me nervous....)

Walker and VDV seem to be fine, so positive. Any news on Lennon and Defoe injuries? Agree with the idea of playing Sandro with Parker and Modric, the key though will be shutting down Bellamy (by far their most dangerous player) and not letting Carroll get away with basically ramming our defenders out of the way. I am nervous but mainly because this is so important, and because of just how much I cannot stand Pool. But they are not a particularly good team, and so long as we are switched on (not like 2nd half v Wigan) I really think we should be confident about going at them.

Last edited:
Walker and VDV seem to be fine, so positive. Any news on Lennon and Defoe injuries? Agree with the idea of playing Sandro with Parker and Modric, the key though will be shutting down Bellamy (by far their most dangerous player) and not letting Carroll get away with basically ramming our defenders out of the way. I am nervous but mainly because this is so important, and because of just how much I cannot stand Pool. But they are not a particularly good team, and so long as we are switched on (not like 2nd half v Wigan) I really think we should be confident about going at them.

Bond said on talksport both would miss the game

Yes.

Im with you on this one. We need to match the central midfield 3 of any team. If we're outnumbered in midfield we concede possession.

Serious Suarez Fears

This is going to be Liverpool's biggest game of the season

Bellamy, Gerard and Carroll will be all over us

I'd take a draw right now

Think I'll have a few quid on Louis Saha coming off the bench to score the winner in a 2-1 victory....85/1

Same here, I have a feeling them two will have a quality link up, but what does that mean for VDV when he returns? RW? He won't settle for that

Boo hoo

For a start how about he sort out his fitness. He is continually rushed back before he is fully fit, how many hamstring scares has he had this season/ I do not think he has done enough this season that as soon as he fit he has to play - he simply has not been anywhere as consistent as Ledley who commands a place as soon as he is fit

Last edited:
Back