• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** Tottenham Hotspur vs Fussball Club Basel 1893 OMT **

Strachan on ITV saying that the wide men are very good, and picked out the left back as good, so I think our right side with Gallas and Naughton could get a real pounding IF IF IF Basle realise they can be got at.

They might just sit back in awe of Gallas and Friedel's experience from 1,052 competitive games.

That was made up

Strachan on ITV saying that the wide men are very good, and picked out the left back as good, so I think our right side with Gallas and Naughton could get a real pounding IF IF IF Basle realise they can be got at.

They might just sit back in awe of Gallas and Friedel's experience from 1,052 competitive games.

That was made up

They have Lennon though, it's always possible he's been told to focus more on his defensive duties.

Holtby gets a game because he is 'training well' apparently.

Nice to see that rewarded if it's the case.

annoying can only watch the first half hour of this as have been roped in to a 5 aside game...Booooooooooooo

Really hope Holtby and Ade have good games today, will do them both the world of good

Really hope Holtby and Ade have good games today, will do them both the world of good

So do I, but don't hold your breath mate.

It would be lovely to see Adebayor chest the ball into the air, turn and volley it into the top corner from 25 yards, wouldn't it?

Back