• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs FULHAM-OMT*******

Absolutely gutted. Been ill for the last few days and with no signs of improvement I've had to give up my ticket for todays game. Probably one of the most important games in the 24 years I've been supporting Spurs and I'm gonna miss it.

On the plus side the only other game I missed through illness was when we beat Wigan 9-1. Same scoreline today please boys.

bricker when it happens, Ive missed two games with having the old two bobs badly this year, no worse a place to be if you need the bog constantly than football haha

Damn it, I also had a dream that Arsenal won and we lost. But then I dreamt that Spurs won and Arse lost. Which one to believe.

Ahh, classic mistake. I stayed in last night watching BGT with the missus. Painful, but it paid off as I feel nice and fresh for today.
Go down to the bar in your hotel, 10:00am is the legal time to serve alcohol. Will sort you right out!

On another note, who will be playing their last game for us today? Possibly; Nelson, Gallas, King, Defoe, Bale, Modric, Ade, Friedal....
Any more?

Out of those, I honestly think that it WONT be the last game for Bale, Freidel, Modric, Gallas...and probably not for Defoe

Nelsen will leave (hopefully), I reckon we wont end up signing Adebayor and think King may not play again given that he needs an operation, and that'll probably drag on and on and then he'll retire

Would be nice if we could get Adebayor and then have him, Remy and VdV as our main CF options next year, with Hoilett as another option

Massive day, wish the lads all the best.

May the Gods give us 3rd and Saudi Sportswashing Machine 4th.

COYS!

Damn it, I also had a dream that Arsenal won and we lost. But then I dreamt that Spurs won and Arse lost. Which one to believe.

I dream that we got the win, after Defoe missed a penalty after at the last minute trying to take it with his left foot and skewing it wide. Then Fulham went 1-0 up. Then Gio came on and got 2 goals to hand us the win.

And Arsenal drew 0-0 at the Hawthorns. :-D

Suffice to say, I was ecstatic in the dream...and woke up so bloody annoyed!

I kid you not. Currently on the train to London. Just got hit on the knee by a champagne cork, from a group of Spurs fans sitting opposite me.

DO WE NOT LEARN???????

I have had 2 dreams about today.

First dream :

We get a late winner and win 4-3

Saudi Sportswashing Machine Draw 2-2

and Arsenal come from 2 goals down to draw after giving us a scare in the last couple of minutes.

Second dream :

We win 8-5 with Kaboul scoring a goal that rebounded off the advertising board before coming back on the pitch for him to tap in.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine win 2-0

Arsenal concede a 3rd in the 80th minute to make it 3-0 to WBA but do not know final score.

Back