• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs FULHAM-OMT*******

Well, after 10 matches or so, I actually thought we will go on to win the league. That's Spurs for you. Always unpredictable !

Well more fool you then. I hoped but never expected us to mount a serious title challenge. To describe this season as 'bad' is unbelievable.

We've got no right to be there, we're not even one of the four biggest teams in this league.....[/QUOTE]

The 3 richest given their owners or casfhlow are probably ManUre, Man C and Cheatski.

I wouldnt say that Arse are any bigger than us - if we were both in the same European competition, we would be broadly even in terms of size and access to cash. Same with Liverpoo

It's the story of the season that is one of disappointment. Of course , although unlikely, we could be jumping around 5pm doing the Yiddo, \o/Yiddo, \o/Yiddo,\o/ Yiddo,and it's ended up with us finishing third and the Goons 5th behind Saudi Sportswashing Machine...

We gotta believe [-o<

Tottenham Hotspur ‏ @SpursOfficial
Team news is in - one change from Villa, Jake Livermore in for Danny Rose, expecting Gareth Bale to start left-back in 4-2-3-1 system.

Groan.

I like statistics and for me it broadly 50/50 if we finish 3rd:

- arse would win at West Brom 4 times out of 10, draw 4 times and lost twice (say). Say a 60% probability that they dont win
- we should win 75% of the time against Fulham at home when they have nothing to play for

so chances of us finishing 3rd = 75% * 60% = 45%

Simples

Very even

We've got no right to be there, we're not even one of the four biggest teams in this league.....[/QUOTE]

The 3 richest given their owners or casfhlow are probably ManUre, Man C and Cheatski.

I wouldnt say that Arse are any bigger than us - if we were both in the same European competition, we would be broadly even in terms of size and access to cash. Same with Liverpoo

You wouldn't say Arsenal are any bigger than us? Let's be realistic! They qualify for CL every season, won the PL few times, finished ahead of us for GHod knows how many years. We have closed the gap, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Liverpool are far bigger than us, just be thankful they've got an absolute muppet managing them at the moment....

Tottenham Hotspur ‏ @SpursOfficial
Team news is in - one change from Villa, Jake Livermore in for Danny Rose, expecting Gareth Bale to start left-back in 4-2-3-1 system.

Groan.

If Modric is playing left wing then Harry is a fudging cretin

Back