• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs FULHAM-OMT*******

Benoit: Spurs Supporters ! Today you have to share your heart !100 pr cent behind us! And50 pr cent with Norwich LoL COYS

Oh BENNY! You really don't know whats going on do you. LOL

I'm in North Wales with the in-laws and we'll be out during the games. Absolutely gutted.

See you on the other side lads and ladettes. Remember, it's the hope that kills you...

COME ON YOU SPURS

It could all have been so different and we could've been sitting here comfortably in third place, with our CL qualification wrapped up, watching the others suffer for that 4th spot ....

I'm with Diego (post#301) ...I just want it all to be over, sorted ...

i want this season over and done with. My heart can't take this over the next few weeks.

Same here. For me, this season has been a big failure. From the peak time of being near the top of table and the hope of winning atleast a trophy, we end up fighting for 3rd/4th instead. Unless we finish in 3rd, there is nothing to be proud about this season.

Same here. For me, this season has been a big failure. From the peak time of being near the top of table and the hope of winning atleast a trophy, we end up fighting for 3rd/4th instead. Unless we finish in 3rd, there is nothing to be proud about this season.

THe only reason you say that its because of the way its mapped out rather than the position. Had we been in or around 4th all season and been where we are now then it would have felt different. It would have also felt even better had we been 6th at xmas and then where we are today.

At the start of the season, most would have thought we would have been in the mix between 3rd and 5th with Cheatski and Arse and then Liverpoo 6th with Saudi Sportswashing Machine say 7th or 8th. Its not that different to where we are

THe only reason you say that its because of the way its mapped out rather than the position. Had we been in or around 4th all season and been where we are now then it would have felt different. It would have also felt even better had we been 6th at xmas and then where we are today.

At the start of the season, most would have thought we would have been in the mix between 3rd and 5th with Cheatski and Arse and then Liverpoo 6th with Saudi Sportswashing Machine say 7th or 8th. Its not that different to where we are

Well, after 10 matches or so, I actually thought we will go on to win the league. That's Spurs for you. Always unpredictable !

Exactly. That's the problem, even when we were challenging the two Manchester clubs I wasn't getting over excited because I was fully anticipating a blip from us, everyone else bar the two top clubs have had a proper rocky period at some point and with the squad we have it was obvious we couldn't maintain those high standards for whole season. Just seemed worse because it occurred during a 2 month period, but at the end of the day I doubt anyone was saying finishing 4th and coming extremely close to 3rd would be a failure before the season started. Some people really do need a reality check, this league is tougher than ever and qualifying for the top 4 is harder than ever. We've got no right to be there, we're not even one of the four biggest teams in this league.....

Back