• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace***OMT ***

I almost feel sorry for Townsend now, he is out of his depth, bless him.

He must be a machine or something in training to for managers to think they can get something out of him.. he is so frustrating to watch.

Pretty much as I expected without Mason and Bentaleb. No tempo. Balls are taking ages to reach the front 4.
I'd drop Eriksen back into central midfield. With Kane behind Soldado.

Would have preferred Paulinho in instead of either Dembele or Stambouli. we need someone else to run in the box.

Pretty much as I expected without Mason and Bentaleb. No tempo. Balls are taking ages to reach the front 4.
I'd drop Eriksen back into central midfield. With Kane behind Soldado.

Yep. Count how many touches Dembele has when he gets it. Usually 5 or 6

He must be a machine or something in training to for managers to think they can get something out of him.. he is so frustrating to watch.
For eriksons chance free shot at goal but laid it off to a better positioned walker... He is learning

Townsend having a shocker

He's confidence is gone and has been since his injury after his international call-ups, he's far from deserving of a place in the starting eleven but with Lamela still injured I presume and Lennon not wanted, what options do we have?

He's confidence is gone and has been since his injury after his international call-ups, he's far from deserving of a place in the starting eleven but with Lamela still injured I presume and Lennon not wanted, what options do we have?

Kane behind Soldado? Not blaming Poch for picking him given the very few options; just saying that Townsend is having a mare

Would have preferred Paulinho in instead of either Dembele or Stambouli. we need someone else to run in the box.

no chance. we'd get ripped to shreds. paulinho instead of townsend maybe but no way would i entrust the centre of the park to paulinho.

Dembele and Stambouli have been fine. Its further up the pitch it is not sticking IMO. Kane in particular.

very slow paced game. i get the feeling we are managing to set the tempo but are lacking the ability to really impose ourselves and start creating.

Back